CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: 8/2/2014  (Read 28433 times)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 8/2/2014
« Reply #195 on: August 02, 2014, 11:21:51 PM »

I'm going to start posting with far less frequency because, quite frankly, this drama is childish and embarrassing to be associated with. Drink and smoke what you like. Let others do the same. Sheesh.

Smoking a good cigar and drinking a good beer tonight, and I'll leave it at that.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #196 on: August 02, 2014, 11:35:27 PM »

I'm gonna post more, for all the same reasons.  I'm not smoking tonight but I did drink a Sam Adams Ruby Mildwhich I enjoyed a lot.  I'm fact, I'm gonna go get another.

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #197 on: August 02, 2014, 11:39:19 PM »

Very cool, Sly.  Please send my regards to Gene, the next time you talk to him.
Thanks, Tony.  It wasn't a "look at me" post, but because some met Gene at CFest, and
might appreciate the ambience and smokes of an event like this.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #198 on: August 02, 2014, 11:39:32 PM »

I'm gonna post more, for all the same reasons.  I'm not smoking tonight but I did drink a Sam Adams Ruby Mildwhich I enjoyed a lot.  I'm fact, I'm gonna go get another.

Lol, who am I kidding? I'll post as much as ever. I don't give a shit what others think. But I'm going to go part time at my current job when I start my internship with the county in a month or so and I don't think they're as lenient with internet use.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #199 on: August 02, 2014, 11:42:14 PM »

Lol, who am I kidding? I'll post as much as ever. I don't give a shit what others think. But I'm going to go part time at my current job when I start my internship with the county in a month or so and I don't think they're as lenient with internet use.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

Bernard M. Baruch

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #200 on: August 02, 2014, 11:44:45 PM »

Very cool, Sly.  Please send my regards to Gene, the next time you talk to him.
Thanks, Tony.  It wasn't a "look at me" post, but because some met Gene at CFest, and
might appreciate the ambience and smokes of an event like this.
I wouldn't have interpreted your post any other way.

glassken

« Reply #201 on: August 02, 2014, 11:47:35 PM »

I'm going to start posting with far less frequency because, quite frankly, this drama is childish and embarrassing to be associated with. Drink and smoke what you like. Let others do the same. Sheesh.

Smoking a good cigar and drinking a good beer tonight, and I'll leave it at that.
Don't do it, Joe! Laugh, and ignore. Your posts, and contributions are great. I don't usually apologise, but I'm a pain at times, so sorry about it to all! We used to say GFY! with a chuckle. Lets go back to that, it was all in good fun. But, what do I know, maybe we are growing tired of it all! I hope not, but we will see. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #202 on: August 02, 2014, 11:47:46 PM »

I hear that.  I can't post as much from work as I used to either.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #203 on: August 02, 2014, 11:51:46 PM »

Don't do it, Joe! Laugh, and ignore. Your posts, and contributions are great. I don't usually apologise, but I'm a pain at times, so sorry about it to all! We used to say GFY! with a chuckle. Lets go back to that, it was all in good fun. But, what do I know, maybe we are growing tired of it all! I hope not, but we will see.
GFY, Ken!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #204 on: August 02, 2014, 11:52:47 PM »

But I really meant "Good For You" this time.  :)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #205 on: August 02, 2014, 11:52:55 PM »

Cheers, Ken. Eat, smoke, drink, and be merry. Too much wrong in the world to get upset about the shit we post about here.

glassken

« Reply #206 on: August 02, 2014, 11:54:42 PM »

GFY, Ken!
Thats what I'm talking about! GFY, Tony!

glassken

« Reply #207 on: August 02, 2014, 11:55:52 PM »

Cheers, Ken. Eat, smoke, drink, and be merry. Too much wrong in the world to get upset about the shit we post about here.
+1000!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #208 on: August 02, 2014, 11:57:26 PM »

That's all for me for the night. Have a great evening, all. Stop sweating the small stuff.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #209 on: August 02, 2014, 11:57:55 PM »

Evening all. Finishing the evening with a 601 Blue and a Highland Park.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]