Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/31/2014
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2014, 04:57:58 AM »

Thought for Today: "The art of life is to show your hand. There is no diplomacy like candor. You may lose by it now and then, but it will be a loss well gained if you do. Nothing is so boring as having to keep up a deception." — E.V. Lucas, English author and critic (1868-1938).

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/31/2014
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2014, 04:58:40 AM »

Pest Control
-------------------------

A woman was having a passionate affair with an inspector from a pest-control company. One afternoon they were carrying on in the bedroom together when her husband arrived home unexpectedly. "Quick," said the woman to her lover, "into the closet!" and she pushed him in the closet, stark naked. The husband, however, became suspicious and after a search of the bedroom discovered the man in the closet. "Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm an inspector from Termite Busters," said the exterminator.

"What are you doing in there?" the husband asked.

"I'm investigating a complaint about an infestation of moths," the man replied.

"And where are your clothes?" asked the husband.

The man looked down at himself and said, "Those little bastards."

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2014, 05:27:40 AM »

Good Morning LSU.  Guess you got a busy day off.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/31/2014
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2014, 05:48:23 AM »

Good Morning LSU.  Guess you got a busy day off.
Good morning Native.

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2014, 05:53:34 AM »

Work time have a good day all.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/31/2014
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2014, 05:54:30 AM »

Good Morning LSU.  Guess you got a busy day off.
No big plans for the day, about 45 minutes if grass left to cut and I have to put up a new mail box for my mom beside her carport, the 200 yard walk to her current mailbox is totally out of the question in the future for her, paper work should be completed today with the post office. The post office makes you jump through all kinds if hoops to get this approved, you would think it's the first time anyone with a disability needed special consideration, what a bunch of Assclowns at the post office.

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2014, 05:56:05 AM »

What the hell I just noticed the crazy stars.  I was perfectly happy with traditional green.  See what you caused Dean you have fuct up the whole place now.  CG better still be Yellow Stars!!!!

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2014, 05:58:04 AM »

Good Morning LSU.  Guess you got a busy day off.
No big plans for the day, about 45 minutes if grass left to cut and I have to put up a new mail box for my mom beside her carport, the 200 yard walk to her current mailbox is totally out of the question in the future for her, paper work should be completed today with the post office. The post office makes you jump through all kinds if hoops to get this approved, you would think it's the first time anyone with a disability needed special consideration, what a bunch of Assclowns at the post office.
You have correctly described the USPS for sure.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/31/2014
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2014, 06:07:18 AM »

What the hell I just noticed the crazy stars.  I was perfectly happy with traditional green.  See what you caused Dean you have fuct up the whole place now.  CG better still be Yellow Stars!!!!
I laughed when I saw the change and really laughed when I saw Sfish's new stars though. It's worth the search, job well done Tony!

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2014, 06:17:52 AM »

Good morning gentlemen.  That Tony has quite the bag of tricks!

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2014, 06:27:15 AM »

What the hell I just noticed the crazy stars.  I was perfectly happy with traditional green.  See what you caused Dean you have fuct up the whole place now.  CG better still be Yellow Stars!!!!
Yes, they remain yellow....but littlefish is going to be so excited!

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2014, 06:47:15 AM »

What happened to ShortStack, he was PWin like a .....well....
Made it to 50 and then, what, retired?

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2014, 06:48:46 AM »

What the hell I just noticed the crazy stars.  I was perfectly happy with traditional green.  See what you caused Dean you have fuct up the whole place now.  CG better still be Yellow Stars!!!!
After today, Tony is going to be inundated with all kinds of special requests!
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2014, 06:50:06 AM »

What happened to ShortStack, he was PWin like a .....well....
Made it to 50 and then, what, retired?
Good morning all, Still here looking and learning
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/31/2014
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2014, 06:51:42 AM »

What happened to ShortStack, he was PWin like a .....well....
Made it to 50 and then, what, retired?
Good morning all, Still here looking and learning
Good morning Dave and Short stack.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26