Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2016, 06:34:05 AM »

Morning Rick, Dave, Dean and Dave.
Morning Travellin Dave, what time zone are you working in today?

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2016, 06:35:56 AM »

And if that is a bit too heady for you, I have the following:

“God gave us Mondays to punish us for the things we did over the weekend.”

“Monday?! But, I wasn’t even finished with Saturday yet..”

“Today is Monday, and that’s reason enough for me to hate it.”

You don't want to have to come into work on Monday already apologizing. I try to save my apologies for what I've done later in the week. Ike Barinholtz

“Mondays are a lot like getting fat. They make you feel sad, sometimes angry and there is not much scope for liking either fat or Mondays for any reason.” » Garry Moll

“I can already hear Monday morning whispering Go F***Yourself in my ear.”

“I haven’t had this bad of a Monday since last Monday.”

“Why is Monday so far from Friday but Friday so close from fMonday?”

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2016, 06:37:24 AM »

Morning Rick, Dave, Dean and Dave.
Morning Travellin Dave, what time zone are you working in today?
Tough question....I'm actually home M-W then heading down for the son's graduation on Thursday-Saturday.

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2016, 06:41:41 AM »

Morning Rick, Dave, Dean and Dave.
Morning Travellin Dave, what time zone are you working in today?
Tough question....I'm actually home M-W then heading down for the son's graduation on Thursday-Saturday.
Nice, Clemson son?

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2016, 06:49:12 AM »

think I'll load my clubs and hit the course. was given a Cobra #2 hybrid I'd like to try out. going to have to pull my 5 iron out of the bag. the guy even gave me an Odyssee 2 ball  putter that I need to get regripped.

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2016, 06:50:14 AM »

@LTG - you try that new to you #1 wood yet?

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2016, 06:50:51 AM »

Morning Rick, Dave, Dean and Dave.
Morning Travellin Dave, what time zone are you working in today?
Tough question....I'm actually home M-W then heading down for the son's graduation on Thursday-Saturday.
Nice, Clemson son?
Well, both are.  This is my oldest,  who finished his PhD at Georgia.  The one currently at Clemson is now a Senior.

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2016, 06:52:16 AM »

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2016, 06:53:06 AM »

Smoked my first AJ Envlave yesterday, A Toro.  1st half was a smooth consistent smoke and really enjoyed but the 2nd half was like a totally different cigar getting very hot and harsh,  not so good to me.  Got 3 more will see how they go after a little more rest, only had that one I smoked for a couple of weeks.

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2016, 06:53:40 AM »

Morning Rick, Dave, Dean and Dave.
Morning Travellin Dave, what time zone are you working in today?
Tough question....I'm actually home M-W then heading down for the son's graduation on Thursday-Saturday.
Nice, Clemson son?
Well, both are.  This is my oldest,  who finished his PhD at Georgia.  The one currently at Clemson is now a Senior.
I got ya, Congratulations to both!

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2016, 06:53:51 AM »

@LTG - you try that new to you #1 wood yet?
Yep, got to try it out when we went golfing at CF, and again yesterday on the range. Definitely getting used to it now, didn't hit any slices with it yesterday. Only pulled it a couple of times when I was really trying to lay into it, otherwise, it was heading right down the middle.

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2016, 06:55:06 AM »

think I'll load my clubs and hit the course. was given a Cobra #2 hybrid I'd like to try out. going to have to pull my 5 iron out of the bag. the guy even gave me an Odyssee 2 ball  putter that I need to get regripped.
Just what you need, another 2-ball putter to entertain. ::)

Enjoy the day Dean!

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2016, 06:55:18 AM »

@LTG - you try that new to you #1 wood yet?
Yep, got to try it out when we went golfing at CF, and again yesterday on the range. Definitely getting used to it now, didn't hit any slices with it yesterday. Only pulled it a couple of times when I was really trying to lay into it, otherwise, it was heading right down the middle.
very good.

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2016, 07:01:15 AM »

@LTG - you try that new to you #1 wood yet?
Yep, got to try it out when we went golfing at CF, and again yesterday on the range. Definitely getting used to it now, didn't hit any slices with it yesterday. Only pulled it a couple of times when I was really trying to lay into it, otherwise, it was heading right down the middle.
very good.
Now, when I get back onto the course, you know it will be a different story.

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2016, 07:10:27 AM »

@LTG - you try that new to you #1 wood yet?
Yep, got to try it out when we went golfing at CF, and again yesterday on the range. Definitely getting used to it now, didn't hit any slices with it yesterday. Only pulled it a couple of times when I was really trying to lay into it, otherwise, it was heading right down the middle.
TWSS
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9