Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: May 09, 2016, 04:13:08 PM »

All you can eat snow crabs for us tonight, need Tony to get my money's worth?
you can do it. if you have a seafood shears, bring that along. while you hands are messy
dump a lot of the crabmeat in the butter, then go after it with a fork.

« Reply #121 on: May 09, 2016, 04:42:09 PM »

All you can eat snow crabs for us tonight, need Tony to get my money's worth?
you can do it. if you have a seafood shears, bring that along. while you hands are messy
dump a lot of the crabmeat in the butter, then go after it with a fork.
Just found out they have a great special tonight and I am going that direction.

« Reply #122 on: May 09, 2016, 05:33:02 PM »

All you can eat snow crabs for us tonight, need Tony to get my money's worth?
you can do it. if you have a seafood shears, bring that along. while you hands are messy
dump a lot of the crabmeat in the butter, then go after it with a fork.
Just found out they have a great special tonight and I am going that direction.
enjoy 8)
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 5/9/2016
« Reply #123 on: May 09, 2016, 05:46:57 PM »

All you can eat snow crabs for us tonight, need Tony to get my money's worth?
you can do it. if you have a seafood shears, bring that along. while you hands are messy
dump a lot of the crabmeat in the butter, then go after it with a fork.
Just found out they have a great special tonight and I am going that direction.
enjoy 8)
Crabs

« Reply #124 on: May 09, 2016, 10:46:23 PM »

Anyone else having a problem logging in at Cigarplace?

Seems like you have to do it twice to get the job done...
TWSS.
Sheesh, you slackers are liable to have the draggin endorsement stricken from your collective man cards.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]