Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2016, 07:59:53 AM »

Morning CB, Tony, and mystery man.  No Daves in the house.  Shocking.
DeutscheDave is watching over us from on high.  Howdy Mark.

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2016, 08:03:54 AM »

Morning CB, Tony, and mystery man.  No Daves in the house.  Shocking.
DeutscheDave is watching over us from on high.  Howdy Mark.
And TexMexDave is slack-jawed and snoring in the back seat.

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2016, 08:09:02 AM »

Morning CB, Tony, and mystery man.  No Daves in the house.  Shocking.
DeutscheDave is watching over us from on high.  Howdy Mark.
And TexMexDave is slack-jawed and snoring in the back seat.
…with the drool running down his chin.

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2016, 08:10:11 AM »

Well well. Good morning and a Happy Friday!
Welcome to cigarbanter Bob.  Post and post often.
Once you remember who I am I think you'll realize that isn't going to be a problem  ;) .. How ya been CB?
Posing a conundrum this early in the day is taxing my ol' brain.  Hmm…
Actually stirring up some old banter memories.  More coffee and more cigar are needed to fuel the ol' brain cells.
Bob that is Fred and ?????
Logged

Bob Cigar

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2016, 10:15:22 AM »

Well well. Good morning and a Happy Friday!
Welcome to cigarbanter Bob.  Post and post often.
Once you remember who I am I think you'll realize that isn't going to be a problem  ;) .. How ya been CB?
Posing a conundrum this early in the day is taxing my ol' brain.  Hmm…
Actually stirring up some old banter memories.  More coffee and more cigar are needed to fuel the ol' brain cells.
Bob that is Fred and ?????
I think you're starting to come around.. A few more puffs and you might have it!

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2016, 10:53:12 AM »

Good evening/morning all. I have been busy and taking care of a few things. All the best, Rick.
My latest purchase. Talk to you all soon.
Blue, is that a briar pipe or a meerschaum?

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2016, 11:02:17 AM »

Some fancy Gurkha's from Joe for Flip today.
Now, you made me go check them out, never heard of that blend before,
it is aged 15 years like the cellar reserve, looks to be a Dominican puro.  Now you have me thinking
do I want these....   Good morning boys and Cigar Festers....  8)

« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2016, 11:03:58 AM »

Well well. Good morning and a Happy Friday!
Hello Bob, welcome to the madness, that is the banter.
It's a little quiet today because of Cigar Fest.
Logged

Bob Cigar

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2016, 11:27:59 AM »

Some fancy Gurkha's from Joe for Flip today.
Now, you made me go check them out, never heard of that blend before,
it is aged 15 years like the cellar reserve, looks to be a Dominican puro.  Now you have me thinking
do I want these....   Good morning boys and Cigar Festers....  8)
You and your Gurkha's.....You'll probably never steal them for 68% off again!!!
Logged

Bob Cigar

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2016, 11:33:42 AM »

Well well. Good morning and a Happy Friday!
Hello Bob, welcome to the madness, that is the banter.
It's a little quiet today because of Cigar Fest.
Oh man -- the joy that is CF.. I can't believe it's been 4 years since I went... Hope everyone has a great time!

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2016, 12:20:31 PM »

Well well. Good morning and a Happy Friday!
Welcome to cigarbanter Bob.  Post and post often.
Once you remember who I am I think you'll realize that isn't going to be a problem  ;) .. How ya been CB?
Posing a conundrum this early in the day is taxing my ol' brain.  Hmm…
Actually stirring up some old banter memories.  More coffee and more cigar are needed to fuel the ol' brain cells.
Bob that is Fred and ?????
I think you're starting to come around.. A few more puffs and you might have it!
Aaron?

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2016, 12:21:40 PM »

good deal on Bueso Olanchos:
http://www.cigar.com/promotions/weekend-blitz?sourcekey=CGWS03  Well LTG might think so, frugal Mark not so much at about $4 a cigar.
Logged

Bob Cigar

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2016, 12:23:50 PM »

Well well. Good morning and a Happy Friday!
Welcome to cigarbanter Bob.  Post and post often.
Once you remember who I am I think you'll realize that isn't going to be a problem  ;) .. How ya been CB?
Posing a conundrum this early in the day is taxing my ol' brain.  Hmm…
Actually stirring up some old banter memories.  More coffee and more cigar are needed to fuel the ol' brain cells.
Bob that is Fred and ?????
I think you're starting to come around.. A few more puffs and you might have it!
Aaron?
Well hello sir!

« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2016, 12:33:45 PM »

Well well. Good morning and a Happy Friday!
Welcome to cigarbanter Bob.  Post and post often.
Once you remember who I am I think you'll realize that isn't going to be a problem  ;) .. How ya been CB?
Posing a conundrum this early in the day is taxing my ol' brain.  Hmm…
Actually stirring up some old banter memories.  More coffee and more cigar are needed to fuel the ol' brain cells.
Bob that is Fred and ?????
I think you're starting to come around.. A few more puffs and you might have it!
Aaron?
Well hello sir!
Don't ask me from where I pulled that one out.
Logged

Bob Cigar

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2016, 12:35:02 PM »

Well well. Good morning and a Happy Friday!
Welcome to cigarbanter Bob.  Post and post often.
Once you remember who I am I think you'll realize that isn't going to be a problem  ;) .. How ya been CB?
Posing a conundrum this early in the day is taxing my ol' brain.  Hmm…
Actually stirring up some old banter memories.  More coffee and more cigar are needed to fuel the ol' brain cells.
Bob that is Fred and ?????
I think you're starting to come around.. A few more puffs and you might have it!
Aaron?
Well hello sir!
Don't ask me from where I pulled that one out.
I don't think I want to know  :o
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6