Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

« Reply #255 on: April 21, 2016, 09:32:54 PM »

MO'W Skull Crusher lit with a Tito's & Lime Sparkling Water
May not get a lot of love here, but MOW's overall are a solid.  Side projects and MOWPA are superior.
I agree Dave this little devil is hitting the spot right now.

« Reply #256 on: April 21, 2016, 09:33:43 PM »

First Prince now this.

« Reply #257 on: April 21, 2016, 09:42:18 PM »

I wonder if my Tatuaje Especials showed up today. I'm still about 30 minutes away from being home so I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Mine have not arrived yet.  They have sold out of the Cain F Lanceros.

« Reply #258 on: April 21, 2016, 09:43:57 PM »

MO'W Skull Crusher lit with a Tito's & Lime Sparkling Water
May not get a lot of love here, but MOW's overall are a solid.  Side projects and MOWPA are superior.
Most always a good smoke, nothing at all wrong with the basic Ruinations.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]