Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/25/2014
« Reply #210 on: July 25, 2014, 07:37:49 PM »

Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
indeed +1. Do you use any bread? Italian hoagy bun.
slices of crusty Italian bread.
Tony the original crusty Italian, roasted and toasted to a golden brown...
speaking of crusty, howdy CB
Hey, I resemble hat remark!  Looks like you had a great vacation.  Nice break from the humdrum of everyday life.
indeed.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #211 on: July 25, 2014, 07:48:03 PM »

Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
got tired of waiting for you. they're all gone now.

« Reply #212 on: July 25, 2014, 08:34:40 PM »

Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
got tired of waiting for you. they're all gone now.
GFY!  Just for general principles.

« Reply #213 on: July 25, 2014, 08:44:42 PM »

WTF did everybody go?  Sorry, that would imply that anybody was here to begin with. Sheesh!

« Reply #214 on: July 25, 2014, 09:01:40 PM »

Jaime Garcia robusto, Swaykos tickled my fancy. Tanqueray And tonic also, beautiful weather, waiting for the balloons to launch
You two ARE getting pretty cozy aren't you.... sheesh!

« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2014, 09:03:44 PM »

WTF did everybody go?  Sorry, that would imply that anybody was here to begin with. Sheesh!
Weather is too nice, think everyone got a beverage and smoke then headed outside.

« Reply #216 on: July 25, 2014, 09:14:07 PM »

WTF did everybody go?  Sorry, that would imply that anybody was here to begin with. Sheesh!
Weather is too nice, think everyone got a beverage and smoke then headed outside.
Is some nice summer weather and you just gotta take advantage of it.  Evening Dave. Back in NJ?
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: 7/25/2014
« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2014, 10:00:56 PM »

Evening gents. 22nd wedding anniversary today so the wife and I went out to eat. No cigar this evening which kind of sucks. On the couch watching TV.

« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2014, 10:04:28 PM »

WTF did everybody go?  Sorry, that would imply that anybody was here to begin with. Sheesh!
Weather is too nice, think everyone got a beverage and smoke then headed outside.
Is some nice summer weather and you just gotta take advantage of it.  Evening Dave. Back in NJ?
Got back last night, home for a couple of weeks.

« Reply #219 on: July 25, 2014, 10:11:59 PM »

WTF did everybody go?  Sorry, that would imply that anybody was here to begin with. Sheesh!
Weather is too nice, think everyone got a beverage and smoke then headed outside.
Is some nice summer weather and you just gotta take advantage of it.  Evening Dave. Back in NJ?
Got back last night, home for a couple of weeks.
A regular home body.  Sounds like lawn mown' time.

« Reply #220 on: July 25, 2014, 10:19:58 PM »

WTF did everybody go?  Sorry, that would imply that anybody was here to begin with. Sheesh!
Weather is too nice, think everyone got a beverage and smoke then headed outside.
Is some nice summer weather and you just gotta take advantage of it.  Evening Dave. Back in NJ?
Got back last night, home for a couple of weeks.
A regular home body.  Sounds like lawn mown' time.
Yea, what am I going to do with myself.  No shortage on the to do list.

« Reply #221 on: July 25, 2014, 10:36:46 PM »

WTF did everybody go?  Sorry, that would imply that anybody was here to begin with. Sheesh!
Weather is too nice, think everyone got a beverage and smoke then headed outside.
Is some nice summer weather and you just gotta take advantage of it.  Evening Dave. Back in NJ?
Got back last night, home for a couple of weeks.
A regular home body.  Sounds like lawn mown' time.
Yea, what am I going to do with myself.  No shortage on the to do list.
When you finish up there, come up and help me.  :)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]