Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/16/2016
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2016, 06:09:41 AM »

Well the wife is sleeping, so I'm going to sneak back into bed.  Nite for now...  You know, I'm going to bring up our anniversary first thing in the morning and accuse my wife of forgetting it....!

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2016, 06:09:47 AM »

anybody here walking to work in DC today?

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2016, 06:24:49 AM »

anybody here walking to work in DC today?
Working from home in Texas today and tomorrow then off Friday.  Let them walk since inside the beltway they all think we should give up our cars for busses, bikes and trains to live like them.

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2016, 06:34:29 AM »

Decent deal on CLE at the Sister today.

CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50) 10/$27.50
Great price on that one.
Nice deal there on Bean's MOW Little Devils also.  10/$35

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2016, 06:42:16 AM »

anybody here walking to work in DC today?
Working from home in Texas today and tomorrow then off Friday.  Let them walk since inside the beltway they all think we should give up our cars for busses, bikes and trains to live like them.
I never had a job where I could utilize public transportation - THANK GOD.

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2016, 07:05:33 AM »

anybody here walking to work in DC today?
Working from home in Texas today and tomorrow then off Friday.  Let them walk since inside the beltway they all think we should give up our cars for busses, bikes and trains to live like them.
I never had a job where I could utilize public transportation - THANK GOD.
Nut Bus?

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2016, 07:09:01 AM »

anybody here walking to work in DC today?
Working from home in Texas today and tomorrow then off Friday.  Let them walk since inside the beltway they all think we should give up our cars for busses, bikes and trains to live like them.
I never had a job where I could utilize public transportation - THANK GOD.
Nut Bus?
God I miss those stories!

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2016, 07:12:03 AM »

anybody here walking to work in DC today?
Working from home in Texas today and tomorrow then off Friday.  Let them walk since inside the beltway they all think we should give up our cars for busses, bikes and trains to live like them.
I never had a job where I could utilize public transportation - THANK GOD.
Nut Bus?
God I miss those stories!
I think BD has filled those shoes nicely.

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2016, 07:24:27 AM »

anybody here walking to work in DC today?
Working from home in Texas today and tomorrow then off Friday.  Let them walk since inside the beltway they all think we should give up our cars for busses, bikes and trains to live like them.
I never had a job where I could utilize public transportation - THANK GOD.
Nut Bus?
God I miss those stories!
I think BD has filled those shoes nicely.
Yeah but I think those shoes now have high heels

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2016, 07:48:03 AM »

Great morning to you all.

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2016, 07:52:44 AM »

I just stopped in for an Alka-Seltzer ...
Plop-Plop-Biz-Biz ok go back to sleep.
I woke up and realized it was my wedding anniversary, yesterday...  So I thought I'd celebrate by having some bubbly Alka-Seltzer, "The Married Mans Champaign... :)
you didn't forget your anniversary yesterday did you? say it isn't so.
Seems appropriate, the Ides of March.

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2016, 07:53:08 AM »

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2016, 07:54:11 AM »

Great morning to you all.
Morning, Mayor.
Howdy, LTG.

Do anything interesting on your day off?

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2016, 07:55:24 AM »

Great morning to you all.
Morning, Mayor.
Howdy, LTG.

Do anything interesting on your day off?
Not really. Wife had a dr appt, so I enjoyed a mid-day smoke, that and grocery shopping was about all for me.

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2016, 08:06:26 AM »

Morning Fishy and Dean.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16