CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 136

Author Topic: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014  (Read 214531 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing

Sorry, to hear that. Grand Father, or Father?
My dad.  Leaving for the funeral (Italy) in the morning.
Tony,
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.  Stay strong and remember the legacy he left behind, let me know if there is anything I can do.
-Shaun

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2014, 08:10:35 AM »

Morning Scott. You catch the finale last night? I won't say anything out of respect to Dusty, in case he hasn't seen it, but damn!
Hell yeah, it was awesome. I can't believe Audrey died and Jack turned himself over to the Russians at the end
Oh, don't read that if you haven't seen the show yet
Now I don't have to see it :)

sfish

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2014, 08:10:41 AM »

Morning Scott. You catch the finale last night? I won't say anything out of respect to Dusty, in case he hasn't seen it, but damn!
Hell yeah, it was awesome. I can't believe Audrey died and Jack turned himself over to the Russians at the end
Guess the secrets are out now!  I just hated to see it end myself!  Still one of if not the best regular TV show in modern times IMHO.
I agree, it raised the bar for regular TV for sure. I hear Breaking Bad was pretty awesome as well, never saw a single episode

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status

Sorry, to hear that. Grand Father, or Father?
My dad.  Leaving for the funeral (Italy) in the morning.
Tony, May he rest in peace.  Thoughts and prayers with you and your family. 

dwgbryant

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2014, 08:20:30 AM »

My condolences & prayers, Tony. anything I can do don't hesitate to ask.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2014, 08:21:30 AM »

Guess the secrets are out now!  I just hated to see it end myself!  Still one of if not the best regular TV show in modern times IMHO.
I agree, it raised the bar for regular TV for sure. I hear Breaking Bad was pretty awesome as well, never saw a single episode
I am a big Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, Prison Break fan...those are my top few from the past 5-8yrs

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2014, 08:26:17 AM »

I am a big Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, Prison Break fan...those are my top few from the past 5-8yrs
Never seen a one of them, other than 24 I could not tell you the last broadcast tv series I watched but been watching Jack since year 1.  I mostly watch the "reality" shows finding them to be light entertainment.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2014, 08:26:17 AM »

LALTS

dwgbryant

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2014, 08:27:43 AM »

back to my nuts.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2014, 08:27:50 AM »

Never seen a one of them, other than 24 I could not tell you the last broadcast tv series I watched but been watching Jack since year 1.  I mostly watch the "reality" shows finding them to be light entertainment.
We do a lot of that too, more TV than I care to admit :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2014, 08:28:12 AM »

back to my nuts.
Watch out for itching!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2014, 08:28:23 AM »

back to my nuts.
Don't focus too hard, go easy on em!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2014, 08:28:50 AM »

We do a lot of that too, more TV than I care to admit :)
I figure there are worse things to be doing!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2014, 08:32:05 AM »

What's the deal with all these cigar places being burglarized all of a sudden? Don't any of these places have security?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2014, 08:34:20 AM »

Alphabet deals up. Man, that B deal would be tempting if I had any money.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 136