Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2014, 06:07:20 AM »

Morning LSU.   Any changes with your Mother or just in a holding pattern waiting on MRI today?
Holding pattern I am afraid, I just love how they set you up for the worst case scenarios and then leave you hanging for a day or two. Thanks for asking.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2014, 06:16:03 AM »

Morning LSU.   Any changes with your Mother or just in a holding pattern waiting on MRI today?
Holding pattern I am afraid, I just love how they set you up for the worst case scenarios and then leave you hanging for a day or two. Thanks for asking.
Morning all, LSU, Hope your Mom recovers soon
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2014, 06:30:53 AM »

good morning. I love Mondays. laundry day. meeting up with my daughter, brother, and nephew's family later in the afternoon. only day off this week.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2014, 06:33:11 AM »

Chip, got your mom in my prayer list. praying for her quick recovery.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2014, 06:37:23 AM »

HERF announcement for anyone who is interested/crazy/smokes a lot.

We're doing a Cuaba Diadema Herf.

That is a monster figurado, 9.13x55.  Comes from Cuba.  Should be tasty.  Also, it is expensive.  Best price is about $15 a stick.  They come in boxes of 5, at least, so it is fairly economical to buy them.

When?

When it happens.  There is no set date--that will depend on how quickly box orders fill up, how quickly they get ordered and arrive, and then how quickly whoever is coordinating that box gets those cigars sent out to their fellow BOTLs.

Who?

I'm coordinating box # 1.  All 5 slots are already spoken for and the box is ordered.

No one is coordinating box #2 (yet).  So far, 2 of the 5 slots are spoken for.

If anyone from box #1 wants a second stick (or wants to run box 2?), just let me know and I'm sure it can work.

How?

Great question.  Basically, seat of the pants.

What I'm doing right now is whoever is ordering the box will ship the smokes out to whoever is in.  That makes sense in a vacuum.  But if all the NJ guys are in, it doesn't make any sense to have Joe order and send out 4 packages to NJ when us NJ guys could all just meet up locally.  And so on and so forth.  Basically, however it works out best for common sense.

I don't imagine logistics will really be an issue since we're a small community and I doubt everyone will want in.

If anyone wants to run box #2, let me know.  Someone has to, after all, or even if it fills up there won't be anyone ordering it and then there won't be anyone herfing.

More info, updates, and all that schitt to follow.
that's a very big cigar Will. wish I could join you but I have a difficult time with anything larger than toros.

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2014, 06:38:05 AM »

Morning LSU.   Any changes with your Mother or just in a holding pattern waiting on MRI today?
Holding pattern I am afraid, I just love how they set you up for the worst case scenarios and then leave you hanging for a day or two. Thanks for asking.
Sorry to hear that, Chip. Here's to hoping she's on the mend soon.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2014, 06:48:09 AM »

JdN Fuerte Series B robusto with me coffee.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2014, 07:19:58 AM »

Monday banter slow getting started?

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2014, 07:37:39 AM »

Monday banter slow getting started?
Some things never change.

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2014, 07:44:07 AM »

Morning Dave and Dean!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2014, 07:45:32 AM »

Morning Dave and Dean!
and a fine morning it is.

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2014, 07:55:30 AM »

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2014, 07:56:04 AM »

Morning Dave and Dean!
and a fine morning it is.
And a hot morning here.  100's today it looks like after an even 100 yesterday.

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2014, 07:57:07 AM »

Morning LSU.   Any changes with your Mother or just in a holding pattern waiting on MRI today?
Holding pattern I am afraid, I just love how they set you up for the worst case scenarios and then leave you hanging for a day or two. Thanks for asking.
Experience tells me those are most difficult times waiting on answers.  We are all thinking about you and your Mother hoping for the best.

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2014, 08:00:03 AM »

Morning Dave and Dean!
and a fine morning it is.
How was the weekend bud?
Logged