Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

dogdays

« Reply #270 on: July 14, 2014, 09:00:42 PM »

Eye candy
O FUCK that is some sexy cigars .
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #271 on: July 14, 2014, 09:02:34 PM »

Have a great night guy's ! .
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #272 on: July 14, 2014, 09:20:03 PM »

HERF update 2:

Box 2 now stands full.  Fredbob, Oy-Dave, CB, Raz, and GK coordinating.  Already ordered.

If there is enough interest for a 3rd box, post it up and send PMs and all that jazz and let me know.   Raz had said he'd coordinate a box if necessary.  So if he does, someone else can just slip into his box 2 spot.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #273 on: July 14, 2014, 09:42:58 PM »

HERF update 2:

Box 2 now stands full.  Fredbob, Oy-Dave, CB, Raz, and GK coordinating.  Already ordered.

If there is enough interest for a 3rd box, post it up and send PMs and all that jazz and let me know.   Raz had said he'd coordinate a box if necessary.  So if he does, someone else can just slip into his box 2 spot.
if box #3 doesn't happen then I'd give my spot to DD. He seems excited about the cigar, I'm more into reading your reviews and the BS posted during the herf.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #274 on: July 14, 2014, 09:49:24 PM »

HERF update 2:

Box 2 now stands full.  Fredbob, Oy-Dave, CB, Raz, and GK coordinating.  Already ordered.

If there is enough interest for a 3rd box, post it up and send PMs and all that jazz and let me know.   Raz had said he'd coordinate a box if necessary.  So if he does, someone else can just slip into his box 2 spot.
if box #3 doesn't happen then I'd give my spot to DD. He seems excited about the cigar, I'm more into reading your reviews and the BS posted during the herf.

I would be surprised if box 3 doesn't happen entirely.  If we had 3 people sign up I'm fairly sure we would be fine, because I know I would take a 2nd stick and I imagine at least one other member would, too.  And between DD, Joe, Flip, the 11 other Daves that haven't said yes or no yet, etc. I figure we've got at least 3 or 4 people who could be persuaded to join a herf of a ridiculously large cigar.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #275 on: July 14, 2014, 09:59:23 PM »

[...]

cool!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #276 on: July 14, 2014, 11:02:39 PM »

Wow
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #277 on: July 14, 2014, 11:03:18 PM »

Sheesh!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #278 on: July 14, 2014, 11:12:11 PM »

Logged

glassken

« Reply #279 on: July 14, 2014, 11:14:14 PM »

Sheesh!
Cuban Lou's want's $136.00 USD for 5 of these! Another good find, Will. Between you and Joe, we get the best for less!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #280 on: July 14, 2014, 11:17:25 PM »

Sheesh!
Cuban Lou's want's $136.00 USD for 5 of these! Another good find, Will. Between you and Joe, we get the best for less!
Cigar terminal has them for $109.00
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #281 on: July 14, 2014, 11:38:56 PM »

Good morning, gents.  Hope you all were able to enjoy the weekend.
Mornin' Tony. Yes. And you?

I happened to be looking up an NYC address using Google maps and saw this image when I requested a street view.  I thought it would be apropos to use it to respond to Dusty's post.
It looks like he has a cigar in his hand, Tony.  Someone said in their neighborhood, "throwing cigars" was the term for flipping the bird with both hands.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #282 on: July 14, 2014, 11:43:52 PM »

[...]

Will, I'd like to sign up for two sticks @ $15 each. Once in a lifetime herf.
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #283 on: July 14, 2014, 11:50:29 PM »

[...]

Evening gents. I back up a few pages but not see the start of this. Who is ordering what? I may go in for a few if someone wants to put me in the loop as to what is going on.
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #284 on: July 14, 2014, 11:53:43 PM »

Had physical therapy today. Doing quite well. Almost have my full range of motion back in my neck but the left arm is still numb. It will take months for that to heal. Therapist did another grip strength test. 70 kilograms, forgot they did everything in metric. That means I have a 154 pound grip in my hands. People think I am joking when I tell them I crack walnuts in my fist. I am not.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]