Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2014, 06:28:59 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning Sir,Sorry to hear about your Mom,Hope she has a speedy recovery,We only get one  Mom.

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2014, 06:33:25 AM »

Morning Chip, sure sorry to hear about your Mom thoughts and prayers are out for her.  Hopefully just a warning event such as I had almost 3 years ago leaving me with no damage.

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2014, 06:34:04 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning Sir,Sorry to hear about your Mom,Hope she has a speedy recovery,We only get one  Mom.
Morning Short Stack.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2014, 06:37:28 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning Sir,Sorry to hear about your Mom,Hope she has a speedy recovery,We only get one  Mom.
Morning Short Stack.
Good morning  Sir, Hope you have a good day by the pool
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/13/2014
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2014, 06:37:37 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning Sir,Sorry to hear about your Mom,Hope she has a speedy recovery,We only get one  Mom.
Yes only one Mother and no do overs so we have to enjoy family while we can, we never know how long we have together. I have a brother that lives behind my mother and he has to pass her house to get to his house, it's been well over a year since he has spent a single minute of his time and stopped to simply talk to her.

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2014, 06:43:34 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning Sir,Sorry to hear about your Mom,Hope she has a speedy recovery,We only get one  Mom.
Morning Short Stack.
Good morning  Sir, Hope you have a good day by the pool
Thank you, 98 degrees here today so the pool or the air conditioning are about the only comfortable options.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/13/2014
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2014, 06:44:49 AM »

Morning Chip, sure sorry to hear about your Mom thoughts and prayers are out for her.  Hopefully just a warning event such as I had almost 3 years ago leaving me with no damage.
She has always been active and still can out work me outside, she has some catching up time with the Docs to do since she hasn't had any sort of a check up since 1974, she has always been just a little stubborn about seeing a doctor.

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2014, 06:54:30 AM »

Morning Chip, sure sorry to hear about your Mom thoughts and prayers are out for her.  Hopefully just a warning event such as I had almost 3 years ago leaving me with no damage.
She has always been active and still can out work me outside, she has some catching up time with the Docs to do since she hasn't had any sort of a check up since 1974, she has always been just a little stubborn about seeing a doctor.
So was I, had not had a medical exam since one was required prior to starting a job in 1998 and had stroke related symptoms for a month before I went then having to lift my left arm with my right one.  I was not in good shape like her though but took the warning to improve that situation.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2014, 06:59:01 AM »

good morning guys. EO #21 and coffee going here. counseling appointmant at 10am. who the fucks works on Sunday? although it fits my schedule.

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2014, 07:00:14 AM »

good morning guys. EO #21 and coffee going here. counseling appointmant at 10am. who the fucks works on Sunday? although it fits my schedule.
Morning 3d Dean.  You sure stay busy these days.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/13/2014
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2014, 07:14:44 AM »

 5 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 4 CAO Brazilia Chango Tubo Toro
          5/24.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/31.50
 2 Nub Cameroon 358
         10/32.50
 1 Ave Maria Reconquista Torpedo
         10/39.99
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/13/2014
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2014, 07:15:10 AM »

good morning guys. EO #21 and coffee going here. counseling appointmant at 10am. who the fucks works on Sunday? although it fits my schedule.
Good morning Dean.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2014, 07:17:05 AM »

good morning guys. EO #21 and coffee going here. counseling appointmant at 10am. who the fucks works on Sunday? although it fits my schedule.
Morning 3d Dean.  You sure stay busy these days.
I don't feel busy Dave. more bored and linely if anything, but my cigars love me, they give themselves completely to me. ha.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2014, 07:18:34 AM »

Chip, I hope everything works out well with your mom.

« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2014, 07:20:22 AM »

And it is Whoops time again.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11