Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2014, 04:59:58 AM »

Five years ago: Rebels in Nigeria set fire to an oil depot and loading tankers in Lagos, killing five people in the group's first attack outside the Delta region. Eun Hee Ji of South Korea made a 20-foot birdie putt on the 72nd hole, finishing off an even-par 71 to win the U.S. Women's Open.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2014, 05:00:53 AM »

One year ago: Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano announced her resignation. A train carrying hundreds of passengers derailed and crashed outside Paris; at least six people were killed and dozens injured. NSA leaker Edward Snowden emerged from weeks of hiding in a Moscow airport, meeting with Russian officials and rights activists. The Texas Senate passed sweeping new abortion restrictions, sending them to Gov. Rick Perry to sign into law after weeks of protests and rallies that drew thousands of people to the Capitol.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2014, 05:01:35 AM »

Today's Birthdays: Movie director Monte Hellman is 85. Comedian Bill Cosby is 77. Singer-musician Christine McVie is 71. Actress Denise Nicholas is 70. Singer-songwriter Butch Hancock is 69. Fitness guru Richard Simmons is 66. Actor Jay Thomas is 66. Singer Walter Egan is 66. Writer-producer Brian Grazer is 63. Actress Cheryl Ladd is 63. Country singer Julie Miller is 58. Gospel singer Sandi Patty is 58. Actress Mel Harris is 58. Actor Buddy Foster is 57. Rock guitarist Dan Murphy (Soul Asylum) is 52. Actress Judi Evans is 50. Rock singer Robin Wilson (Gin Blossoms) is 49. Actress Lisa Nicole Carson is 45. Olympic gold medal figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi is 43. Country singer Shannon Lawson is 41. Rapper Magoo is 41. Actress Anna Friel is 38. Rhythm-and-blues singer Tracie Spencer is 38. Actor Steve Howey is 37. Actor Topher Grace is 36. Actress Michelle Rodriguez is 36. Country singer-musician Kimberly Perry (The Band Perry) is 31. Actress Natalie Martinez is 30. Golfer Inbee Park is 26. Actor Erik Per Sullivan is 23. Olympic gold medal gymnast Jordyn Wieber is 19.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2014, 05:02:08 AM »

Thought for Today: "The tragedy is not that things are broken. The tragedy is that they are not mended again." — Alan Paton (PAYT'-uhn), South African author (1903-1988).

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2014, 05:02:54 AM »

Three Things Are Inevitable...
-------------------------

The madam opened the brothel door to see a rather dignified, well-dressed good looking man in his late 40s or early 50s.

"May I help you?" she asked.

"I want to see Valerie," the man replied.

"Sir, Valerie is one of our most expensive ladies. Perhaps you would prefer someone else," said the madam.

"No, I must see Valerie," was the man's reply.

Just then, Valerie appeared and announced to the man that she charged $1,000 a visit. Without hesitation, the man pulled out ten one-hundred dollar bills, gave them to Valerie, and they went upstairs.
After an hour, the man calmly left.

The next night, the same man appeared again, demanding to see Valerie.
Valerie explained that none had ever come back two nights in a row--too expensive--and there were no discounts. The price was still $1,000. Again the man pulled out the money, gave it to Valerie and they went upstairs.
After an hour, he left.

The following night the man was there again. Everyone was astounded that he had come for the third consecutive night, but he paid Valerie and they went upstairs.
After their session, Valerie questioned the man. "No one has ever been with me three nights in a row. Where are you from?" she asked.

The man replied, " South Carolina."

"Really" she said. "I have family in South Carolina."

"I know," the man said. "Your father died, and I am your sister's attorney. She asked me to give you your $3,000 inheritance."

The moral of the story is that three things in life are certain:

1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Being screwed by a lawyer
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2014, 05:32:35 AM »

Good morning Mr. Short stack.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2014, 05:33:21 AM »

Good morning Mr. Short stack.
Only 10 posts away from loosing that newbie status Sir.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2014, 05:40:09 AM »

Good morning Mr. Short stack.
Good morning Sir,At my age being a newbie at anything ain't bad,Have a good day
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2014, 05:42:27 AM »

Good morning Mr. Short stack.
Good morning Sir,At my age being a newbie at anything ain't bad,Have a good day
CNS, I am not that far behind you in age sir and totally understand, you did make me laugh for sure.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2014, 05:46:53 AM »

I just went back and looked at JR's DDA for yesterday, it's just crazy what people pay some days for cigars, I won a box of OOOM's Toro Maduro's last week for 89.00 and yesterday's offer was on 60ct boxes of robusto's, starting bid was almost 112.00 dollars but as you will see from the pic I will post some guy just had to pay more what a dumbass, extra 13 or 14 percent and he was only the ninth to bid.

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2014, 05:48:45 AM »

Morning Chip and ShortStack
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2014, 05:49:12 AM »

I just went back and looked at JR's DDA for yesterday, it's just crazy what people pay some days for cigars, I won a box of OOOM's Toro Maduro's last week for 89.00 and yesterday's offer was on 60ct boxes of robusto's, starting bid was almost 112.00 dollars but as you will see from the pic I will post some guy just had to pay more what a dumbass, extra 13 or 14 percent and he was only the ninth to bid.
Pic not that clear but #1 bid was 126.98, congrats you dumbass, after shipping his price 131.98, almost 50% more than I paid a week ago.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2014, 05:49:47 AM »

Morning Chip and ShortStack
Good morning Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2014, 05:51:28 AM »

I sure hope our weekend spotlight item is better today than last weekends offer---Don Rafael Gold
BOX OF 20 (71% savings!)
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2014, 06:02:55 AM »

Morning Chip and ShortStack
Good morning Sir
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12