Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #315 on: January 22, 2016, 10:56:16 PM »

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/22/2016
« Reply #316 on: January 22, 2016, 11:25:16 PM »

What's the 20% off CI code?
I think it's NEWYEAR
Hi Tony ... wish I had thought of the gin, also.  Hope everyone's doing well.  Was in DC for the Annual March for Life.  Standing on frozen ground, listening to speakers, then March more or less from the Washington Monument to the Capitol and Supreme Court ... it is really amazing all the folks, especially youngn's who braved the cold and impending storm to come to DC to witness to the value of each and every human life and then go lobby their Congresspersons.
Snow started just as speeches ended and we began moving (which felt great ... for this arthritic body to start moving) ... seriously, the atmosphere was electric, joyous and loving ... folks of all ages, but especially the youth with their exuberance and color (many groups had their members wear a common color to identify themselves) ... a lot of creativity ... signs, songs and chants and prayers ... by the time we got to the Supreme Court it was a full blown heavy snow ... Carly Fiorina was a pretty good and convincing speaker ... She certainly wasn't in my top faves ... Didn't get to light up a cigar, even though I was carrying at least 5 for the adult males in our group. Unfortunately the local media has not seen fit to even cover it (as I'm watching and thawing out).  It was a seriously impressive event ... tens of thousands ... yet they covered the Black Lives matter group of under 100 which did all kinds of things on MLK day to stop traffic, disrupt businesses ... but we were all peaceful, cooperative ... the police know that after 20-30 years, they have no problems from us ...
Well snow's realiy piling up ... low 20's, but the winds are supposed to kick up seriously overnight with even heavier bands of snow ... Take care all, who are in the path of this storm ... play it safe ... a buddy's wife was involved in a pile up and while walking away, slipped, felll and broke the wrist of her dominant (left) hand.  It's going to be a tough 6-8 weeks ahead.  it's hard having pleny of cigars, but no way to go somewhere to smoke them.  Making me even more sympathetic of Oy and our other Northern BOTL.
sly, good for you. It's sad how the government propaganda media only do the bidding of the ones in power. Total BS, I like Carly but she always comes off as being pissed off.

« Reply #317 on: January 22, 2016, 11:28:38 PM »

What's the 20% off CI code?
I think it's NEWYEAR
thanx
I may be wrong, but I think it's NEWYEAR20
I actually used it last week. One of the codes had a "20" in it but required a minimum of $150. Maybe it was HAPPY20? Don't quote me on that. I'm pretty sure I used NEWYEAR by itself for 20% with no min.

« Reply #318 on: January 22, 2016, 11:29:48 PM »

I've got the martinis flowing.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/22/2016
« Reply #319 on: January 22, 2016, 11:42:48 PM »

What's the 20% off CI code?
I think it's NEWYEAR
thanx
I may be wrong, but I think it's NEWYEAR20
I actually used it last week. One of the codes had a "20" in it but required a minimum of $150. Maybe it was HAPPY20? Don't quote me on that. I'm pretty sure I used NEWYEAR by itself for 20% with no min.
yup
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/22/2016
« Reply #320 on: January 22, 2016, 11:44:45 PM »

I've got the martinis flowing.
i recall having a few and thinking I was fine, till I decided to stand up. I recomend one remain seated when drinking martinis
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]