Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/16/2016
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2016, 07:09:14 AM »

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/16/2016
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2016, 07:10:30 AM »

Morning LSU
Big plans for your Saturday?
Replacing one side of my wood privacy fence (+\- 60') this weekend.  Tore the old one down last weekend which was damaged in the big spring storm.

How about you?
Our night and day with my mom so not much excitement.

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2016, 07:21:46 AM »

Thought for Today: "I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them." — E.V. Lucas, English writer and publisher (1868-1938).
Very nice....a Tony quote for today!

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2016, 07:23:28 AM »

Morning LSU
Big plans for your Saturday?
Replacing one side of my wood privacy fence (+\- 60') this weekend.  Tore the old one down last weekend which was damaged in the big spring storm.

How about you?
Our night and day with my mom so not much excitement.
Almost feel guilty.....Some friends and I are going to meet up with Fishy and some of his friends at the CI Hamburg store.

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2016, 08:02:46 AM »

On the road.  Have a good one guys.

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2016, 08:45:01 AM »

Went back to sleep for a while, feels cold as hell here this morning.

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2016, 08:53:26 AM »

Went back to sleep for a while, feels cold as hell here this morning.
Good morning, Tex. It actually warmed up hear but we've got a bit of rain. I was in the middle of posting about today's quote when NJDave stole my thunder. So like you, I went back to sleep for a bit.

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2016, 08:59:09 AM »

good morning guys. lovely day at the beach. great sunrise!
OOO toro going with coffee.

spent 3 hours at the Flagler Hospital ER with the lady. terribly bruised leg and sprained ankle.

« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2016, 09:01:38 AM »

good morning guys. lovely day at the beach. great sunrise!
OOO toro going with coffee.

spent 3 hours at the Flagler Hospital ER with the lady. terribly bruised leg and sprained ankle.
Good morning? I'm almost afraid to ask... Who got the bruised up leg and how did it happen?

« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2016, 09:04:13 AM »

good morning guys. lovely day at the beach. great sunrise!
OOO toro going with coffee.

spent 3 hours at the Flagler Hospital ER with the lady. terribly bruised leg and sprained ankle.
Good morning? I'm almost afraid to ask... Who got the bruised up leg and how did it happen?
she ran into a tree last Sunday morning. I finally forced her to seek medical attention.

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2016, 09:06:14 AM »

Bad Dad's Day at the Page.  Only good deal on there was sold out when it opened, LP 9 Sampler for $50.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/16/2016
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2016, 09:08:21 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave.
Morning Dave
+1
Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave....Have a good day....Oh and TEX and Dean and Tony Who

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2016, 09:11:17 AM »

good morning guys. lovely day at the beach. great sunrise!
OOO toro going with coffee.

spent 3 hours at the Flagler Hospital ER with the lady. terribly bruised leg and sprained ankle.
Good morning? I'm almost afraid to ask... Who got the bruised up leg and how did it happen?
she ran into a tree last Sunday morning. I finally forced her to seek medical attention.
And we sure will not ask how that all happened nor will I ask why you took her to the beach for the weekend with a sprained ankle and badly bruised leg to go to the hospital.

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2016, 09:13:18 AM »

Went back to sleep for a while, feels cold as hell here this morning.
Good morning, Tex. It actually warmed up hear but we've got a bit of rain. I was in the middle of posting about today's quote when NJDave stole my thunder. So like you, I went back to sleep for a bit.
Morning Mayor.  Supposed to be 48 here but a damn cold 48!  Cloudy with a Chance of some rain, of course it will rain I have outside work planned and it has been gorgeous for a week.

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2016, 09:52:35 AM »

good morning guys. lovely day at the beach. great sunrise!
OOO toro going with coffee.

spent 3 hours at the Flagler Hospital ER with the lady. terribly bruised leg and sprained ankle.
Good morning? I'm almost afraid to ask... Who got the bruised up leg and how did it happen?
she ran into a tree last Sunday morning. I finally forced her to seek medical attention.
And we sure will not ask how that all happened nor will I ask why you took her to the beach for the weekend with a sprained ankle and badly bruised leg to go to the hospital.
reservations were made in November. her leg was worse than she let on. the motel is 200' from the beach. she can sit and look or hobble with her cane.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6