Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]

« Reply #405 on: January 13, 2016, 10:08:59 PM »

Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
And Hazzuh! and Huzzah! are neck and neck down the back stretch...
LOL, evening CB.  You bite on those MB3's yet?
No.
I need some encouragement is there a free shipping code or other discount code for Holts?
Actually been way too many great deals this holiday season.  Been buying mostly fivers but bought enough of them to put a big dent in the 2016 cigar budget (or more to the point cigar expenditure limit).
I am with ya and you are right great deals have been overflowing for about 2 months.  I almost have everything I want for the retirement box but MB3's are still on the need to buy list.
Holt's have an MB3 deal you're after?
Yes, hell of a deal from CB  but I hate paying shipping.

http://www.holts.com/samplers/cigar-brand-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html
Wait, hit it twice. Problem solved.  8) Sunglasses.
Simple as that but dang don't need 40 of them :)
Sure you do. Gotta stay ahead of the FDA.
But I gotta stay ahead of other O'bummer agencies too.
But I'm hearing it's free shipping at 40 sticks. If you were a real MB3 fan you would have pulled the trigger.  Just sayin'.

« Reply #406 on: January 13, 2016, 10:12:55 PM »

[...]

Good luck on that.  Keep us posted.
Indeed.  Perhaps he's planning to live "off the grid" in a cave, trapping game for food and burning cow pies for fuel.  That might do it.  Maybe.

« Reply #407 on: January 13, 2016, 10:16:51 PM »

[...]

EPA will get him for pollution for improper combustion of bovine fecal matter.

« Reply #408 on: January 13, 2016, 10:22:45 PM »

[...]

There you go, he'll have to eat his food raw. And it will be limited to non-endangered, non-threatened, non-Disney character type animals.  Possums and grubs.  Bon appetite, Dave.

« Reply #409 on: January 13, 2016, 10:33:51 PM »

[...]

But only in season and with the proper permits.  Will need a site impact statement for disturbing the environment digging up the grubs.

« Reply #410 on: January 13, 2016, 10:43:16 PM »

[...]

OK, he'll eat only critters which have been certified as having died from natural causes, unrelated to climate change, loss of habitat, GMO's, or him taking a breath, a crap, or anything in between.

« Reply #411 on: January 13, 2016, 10:50:58 PM »

Like it's all organic, man!

« Reply #412 on: January 13, 2016, 11:07:47 PM »

Like it's all organic, man!
Some Tempus for Chip Jamming.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]