CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]

Author Topic: 1/13/2016  (Read 51353 times)

Threebean

Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #405 on: January 13, 2016, 10:08:59 PM »

Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
And Hazzuh! and Huzzah! are neck and neck down the back stretch...
LOL, evening CB.  You bite on those MB3's yet?
No.
I need some encouragement is there a free shipping code or other discount code for Holts?
Actually been way too many great deals this holiday season.  Been buying mostly fivers but bought enough of them to put a big dent in the 2016 cigar budget (or more to the point cigar expenditure limit).
I am with ya and you are right great deals have been overflowing for about 2 months.  I almost have everything I want for the retirement box but MB3's are still on the need to buy list.
Holt's have an MB3 deal you're after?
Yes, hell of a deal from CB  but I hate paying shipping.

http://www.holts.com/samplers/cigar-brand-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html
Wait, hit it twice. Problem solved.  8) Sunglasses.
Simple as that but dang don't need 40 of them :)
Sure you do. Gotta stay ahead of the FDA.
But I gotta stay ahead of other O'bummer agencies too.
But I'm hearing it's free shipping at 40 sticks. If you were a real MB3 fan you would have pulled the trigger.  Just sayin'.

Threebean

« Reply #406 on: January 13, 2016, 10:12:55 PM »

Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
No.
I need some encouragement is there a free shipping code or other discount code for Holts?
Actually been way too many great deals this holiday season.  Been buying mostly fivers but bought enough of them to put a big dent in the 2016 cigar budget (or more to the point cigar expenditure limit).
I am with ya and you are right great deals have been overflowing for about 2 months.  I almost have everything I want for the retirement box but MB3's are still on the need to buy list.

http://www.holts.com/samplers/cigar-brand-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html
Good luck on that.  Keep us posted.
Indeed.  Perhaps he's planning to live "off the grid" in a cave, trapping game for food and burning cow pies for fuel.  That might do it.  Maybe.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #407 on: January 13, 2016, 10:16:51 PM »

Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
No.

Indeed.  Perhaps he's planning to live "off the grid" in a cave, trapping game for food and burning cow pies for fuel.  That might do it.  Maybe.
EPA will get him for pollution for improper combustion of bovine fecal matter.

Threebean

« Reply #408 on: January 13, 2016, 10:22:45 PM »

Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
No.

There you go, he'll have to eat his food raw. And it will be limited to non-endangered, non-threatened, non-Disney character type animals.  Possums and grubs.  Bon appetite, Dave.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #409 on: January 13, 2016, 10:33:51 PM »

Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
No.

There you go, he'll have to eat his food raw. And it will be limited to non-endangered, non-threatened, non-Disney character type animals.  Possums and grubs.  Bon appetite, Dave.
But only in season and with the proper permits.  Will need a site impact statement for disturbing the environment digging up the grubs.

Threebean

« Reply #410 on: January 13, 2016, 10:43:16 PM »

Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
No.

But only in season and with the proper permits.  Will need a site impact statement for disturbing the environment digging up the grubs.
OK, he'll eat only critters which have been certified as having died from natural causes, unrelated to climate change, loss of habitat, GMO's, or him taking a breath, a crap, or anything in between.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #411 on: January 13, 2016, 10:50:58 PM »

Like it's all organic, man!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #412 on: January 13, 2016, 11:07:47 PM »

Like it's all organic, man!
Some Tempus for Chip Jamming.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]