Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2016, 05:23:05 AM »

Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2016, 05:23:43 AM »

Morrning fellow lottery winners, yep me too!

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2016, 05:23:54 AM »

Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Plenty of repeats also

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2016, 05:25:42 AM »

Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Plenty of repeats also
Indeed, I've already seen the Blondies a couple of times this morning. I think that's more an indication of their somewhat limited variety. You look at the brand page, they don't have a huge list there.

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2016, 05:25:51 AM »

Morrning fellow lottery winners, yep me too!
I find it hard to believe that you guys are so confident when I clearly have the winning ticket

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2016, 05:26:29 AM »

Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Plenty of repeats also
Indeed, I've already seen the Blondies a couple of times this morning. I think that's more an indication of their somewhat limited variety. You look at the brand page, they don't have a huge list there.
True dat

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2016, 05:30:47 AM »

Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Plenty of repeats also
Indeed, I've already seen the Blondies a couple of times this morning. I think that's more an indication of their somewhat limited variety. You look at the brand page, they don't have a huge list there.
True dat
Agreed on limite brands But they ran quite a few quality deals by yesterday, about 10 times more than the Jam and the Mash combined.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2016, 05:31:53 AM »

Morrning fellow lottery winners, yep me too!
I find it hard to believe that you guys are so confident when I clearly have the winning ticket
I have a feeling there will be many disappointed people Thursday.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2016, 05:32:08 AM »

Good morning Dave and Scott.

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2016, 05:34:00 AM »

Morrning fellow lottery winners, yep me too!
I find it hard to believe that you guys are so confident when I clearly have the winning ticket
I have a feeling there will be many disappointed people Thursday.
That would be a very safe bet

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2016, 05:34:29 AM »

Morning Fish.

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2016, 05:37:49 AM »

Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Plenty of repeats also
Indeed, I've already seen the Blondies a couple of times this morning. I think that's more an indication of their somewhat limited variety. You look at the brand page, they don't have a huge list there.
True dat
Agreed on limite brands But they ran quite a few quality deals by yesterday, about 10 times more than the Jam and the Mash combined.
They've already done about 10 deals since the damn Punch's went up on the jam.

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2016, 05:39:05 AM »

Morrning fellow lottery winners, yep me too!
I find it hard to believe that you guys are so confident when I clearly have the winning ticket
I have a feeling there will be many disappointed people Thursday.
Not me. Hard to be disappointed with winning.

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2016, 05:39:42 AM »

Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Plenty of repeats also
Indeed, I've already seen the Blondies a couple of times this morning. I think that's more an indication of their somewhat limited variety. You look at the brand page, they don't have a huge list there.
True dat
Agreed on limite brands But they ran quite a few quality deals by yesterday, about 10 times more than the Jam and the Mash combined.
Case in point - Fonseca Cubanos on 2 out of 3 deals.

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2016, 05:41:19 AM »

@ Golf, I know it is a big city and the odds are slim but was that house that blew up in Cleveland yesterday anywhere near your area?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28