Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]

glassken

« Reply #420 on: July 09, 2014, 09:00:30 PM »

Smoking a My Father #1. Very, nice.

« Reply #421 on: July 09, 2014, 09:04:48 PM »

Eh, erred on the side of caution.  JL can.  Illusione CC40.  If the weather goes to shit in 25 minutes, I'll be mostly done with the smoke anyway.
I never got to mow yesterday so I'm gonna give it a shot now.
I wouldn't tout about a job well done, but it's shorter than it was.  Time for din din and a half a sheesh.

« Reply #422 on: July 09, 2014, 09:06:08 PM »

Smoking a My Father #1. Very, nice.
Enjoy that, my friend.  May smoke the lancero vitola tomorrow evening.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #423 on: July 09, 2014, 09:43:51 PM »

Smoking a My Father #1. Very, nice.
Enjoy that, my friend.  May smoke the lancero vitola tomorrow evening.
Very good cigar. I like all MF vitola's, but may smoke a MF Lancero tomorrow too.

« Reply #424 on: July 09, 2014, 09:47:30 PM »

Smoking a My Father #1. Very, nice.
Enjoy that, my friend.  May smoke the lancero vitola tomorrow evening.
Very good cigar. I like all MF vitola's, but may smoke a MF Lancero tomorrow too.
I haven't had a bad MF.  I've yet to try the cedar wrapped ones but have read they're even better.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #425 on: July 09, 2014, 09:55:38 PM »

Smoking a My Father #1. Very, nice.
Enjoy that, my friend.  May smoke the lancero vitola tomorrow evening.
Very good cigar. I like all MF vitola's, but may smoke a MF Lancero tomorrow too.
I haven't had a bad MF.  I've yet to try the cedar wrapped ones but have read they're even better.
Word on the street is that you are a Bad MF.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #426 on: July 09, 2014, 10:02:11 PM »

Smoking a My Father #1. Very, nice.
Enjoy that, my friend.  May smoke the lancero vitola tomorrow evening.
Very good cigar. I like all MF vitola's, but may smoke a MF Lancero tomorrow too.
I haven't had a bad MF.  I've yet to try the cedar wrapped ones but have read they're even better.
I have smoked the cedros, and they are great. Not sure they are better, but it would be splitting hairs anyway. They are ALL great cigars.

« Reply #427 on: July 09, 2014, 10:02:51 PM »

Smoking a My Father #1. Very, nice.
Enjoy that, my friend.  May smoke the lancero vitola tomorrow evening.
Very good cigar. I like all MF vitola's, but may smoke a MF Lancero tomorrow too.
I haven't had a bad MF.  I've yet to try the cedar wrapped ones but have read they're even better.
Word on the street is that you are a Bad MF.
Don't believe it.  What's the good word, Tom?

« Reply #428 on: July 09, 2014, 10:03:40 PM »

Smoking a My Father #1. Very, nice.
Enjoy that, my friend.  May smoke the lancero vitola tomorrow evening.
Very good cigar. I like all MF vitola's, but may smoke a MF Lancero tomorrow too.
I haven't had a bad MF.  I've yet to try the cedar wrapped ones but have read they're even better.
I have smoked the cedros, and they are great. Not sure they are better, but it would be splitting hairs anyway. They are ALL great cigars.
Pepin, weird.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #429 on: July 09, 2014, 10:07:15 PM »

Smoking a My Father #1. Very, nice.
Enjoy that, my friend.  May smoke the lancero vitola tomorrow evening.
Very good cigar. I like all MF vitola's, but may smoke a MF Lancero tomorrow too.
I haven't had a bad MF.  I've yet to try the cedar wrapped ones but have read they're even better.
Word on the street is that you are a Bad MF.
Don't believe it.  What's the good word, Tom?
Hi Tony.  Just stopping by to see what's going on here.

« Reply #430 on: July 09, 2014, 10:23:47 PM »

Smoking a My Father #1. Very, nice.
Enjoy that, my friend.  May smoke the lancero vitola tomorrow evening.
Very good cigar. I like all MF vitola's, but may smoke a MF Lancero tomorrow too.
I haven't had a bad MF.  I've yet to try the cedar wrapped ones but have read they're even better.
Word on the street is that you are a Bad MF.
Don't believe it.  What's the good word, Tom?
Hi Tony.  Just stopping by to see what's going on here.
Nuthin' much.

« Reply #431 on: July 09, 2014, 10:25:34 PM »

Smoking a My Father #1. Very, nice.
Enjoy that, my friend.  May smoke the lancero vitola tomorrow evening.
Very good cigar. I like all MF vitola's, but may smoke a MF Lancero tomorrow too.
I haven't had a bad MF.  I've yet to try the cedar wrapped ones but have read they're even better.
Word on the street is that you are a Bad MF.
Don't believe it.  What's the good word, Tom?
Hi Tony.  Just stopping by to see what's going on here.
Obviously, not much.  I'm actually working on automating the nightly flip.  Not gonna spend too much more time on it tonight.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]