Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 12:55:53 AM »

Well, on craigslist there is this blonde who will come to your house and...wait that is not cigars. Nevermind.
Wrong banter, Ken
So, Bret when are you opening your weed shop? You could sell premium cigars, and be classy about it. Will Washington be negative, like CO when out of staters move there, simply because weed is legal? Just wanna know...
Negative? Depends on where you go.  Mostly no.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 12:57:06 AM »

I have to step away and get my travel trailer set for a guest to stay in this week.  Back in a few for another cigar.
Good reason to step away. I guess you don't want him in the house? He may feel a bit hurt. Alienated, too?

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 12:57:38 AM »

Surprisingly, the weed shops are only getting a warm reception in the urban, college areas.  In the smaller towns, people are fighting them.  They're cash businesses, so the thinking is they'll attract crime.  We shall see.

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2014, 12:59:31 AM »

I have to step away and get my travel trailer set for a guest to stay in this week.  Back in a few for another cigar.
Good reason to step away. I guess you don't want him in the house? He may feel a bit hurt. Alienated, too?
It's a god-daughter of mine.  My mother-in-law is in town so has the guest room.  My god-daughter is in town from grad school for the funeral of a friend.  Her parents are up FredBob's way and she doesn't want to stay at their house alone.  So I let her have the trailer.

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2014, 01:00:08 AM »

Be back in a couple minutes.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2014, 01:02:29 AM »

Well, on craigslist there is this blonde who will come to your house and...wait that is not cigars. Nevermind.
Wrong banter, Ken
So, Bret when are you opening your weed shop? You could sell premium cigars, and be classy about it. Will Washington be negative, like CO when out of staters move there, simply because weed is legal? Just wanna know...
Negative? Depends on where you go.  Mostly no.
Colorado is having some backlash against the weed-heads who are moving from other states. I have friends there, and they said it's bad. I think Louisiana should legalize weed and welcome weed heads, en masse. It may elevate the collective IQ here.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2014, 01:06:00 AM »

I have to step away and get my travel trailer set for a guest to stay in this week.  Back in a few for another cigar.
Good reason to step away. I guess you don't want him in the house? He may feel a bit hurt. Alienated, too?
It's a god-daughter of mine.  My mother-in-law is in town so has the guest room.  My god-daughter is in town from grad school for the funeral of a friend.  Her parents are up FredBob's way and she doesn't want to stay at their house alone.  So I let her have the trailer.
Cool, and very nice of you. Helping friends, and friends, friends is my middle name. Well, not actually my name...you get it. I may not.

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2014, 01:18:33 AM »

Well, on craigslist there is this blonde who will come to your house and...wait that is not cigars. Nevermind.
Wrong banter, Ken
So, Bret when are you opening your weed shop? You could sell premium cigars, and be classy about it. Will Washington be negative, like CO when out of staters move there, simply because weed is legal? Just wanna know...
Negative? Depends on where you go.  Mostly no.
Colorado is having some backlash against the weed-heads who are moving from other states. I have friends there, and they said it's bad. I think Louisiana should legalize weed and welcome weed heads, en masse. It may elevate the collective IQ here.
It might at that. ;-)

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2014, 01:20:28 AM »

Hmm...now what cigar to smoke...?

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2014, 01:21:35 AM »

CLE Corojo robusto.

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2014, 01:34:09 AM »

Well, on craigslist there is this blonde who will come to your house and...wait that is not cigars. Nevermind.
Wrong banter, Ken
So, Bret when are you opening your weed shop? You could sell premium cigars, and be classy about it. Will Washington be negative, like CO when out of staters move there, simply because weed is legal? Just wanna know...
Negative? Depends on where you go.  Mostly no.
Colorado is having some backlash against the weed-heads who are moving from other states. I have friends there, and they said it's bad. I think Louisiana should legalize weed and welcome weed heads, en masse. It may elevate the collective IQ here.
You can always find pockets of people who are sensitive to interlopers. I dunno, maybe it's worse in Colorado.  Here I don't think most people care. If there's an uptick in the homeless population or panhandling, some will squawk. But we've got such a population of hippie drifters anyway I don't think it will be a huge issue.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2014, 01:36:10 AM »

Good cigar, Mav. Ziggy Marley on Conan with a small guitar with no head, or tuning pegs? And small body?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2014, 01:40:55 AM »

[...]
Just wondering. I actually heard people here going to CO because weed is legal. I just thought it funny. That someone would move for that reason, and it is happening! I would rather move to Washington State when I retire, because I will miss the water if I moved to CO. Been around it all of my life. I am also used to rain too, and youse guys get a good bit of it!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2014, 01:46:44 AM »

This guitar:
Logged

glassken

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2014, 01:54:03 AM »

Okay, I called you Mav. That was uncalled for!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29