Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]

Johnny

« Reply #405 on: July 08, 2014, 11:46:56 PM »

I'm heading for bed... Good night everyone.
G'nite BD,don't leave in a huff.

« Reply #406 on: July 08, 2014, 11:49:53 PM »

Speaking of Tapatalk, Johnny...  Have you tried it?  You had asked about a better interface for mobile browser.  It takes some getting used to, but I like it.
Yep Tony, already have it functioning on my phone,works perfect,thanks.
Slowly but surly, we'll get there.  Next, I've got to automate this darn flip.
Howdy, Tony! Like you said, we will get there. Relax, and smoke a cigar!
Another one?  In the same week?  LOL!
Tony, you are just a busy man! But, I am on my days off. I am on my 3rd. cigar today. I smoke 1-3 on my days off, and NONE when I'm offshore for 14 days! Such is life!(I stole that from Will)
I ain't busier than anyone else, I just bitch louder.  Thursday, I plan to smoke at least 4.  I'm gonna be driving to an alternate office and therefore starting early.  Then I'm meeting up with some of our Jersey BOTL for a herf after work.  But that's not typical for me.

« Reply #407 on: July 08, 2014, 11:50:49 PM »

I'm heading for bed... Good night everyone.
Later BD, heading out after the flip myself.  Howdy, Bret.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #408 on: July 08, 2014, 11:57:41 PM »

[...]
yes, I have heard about that upcoming herf! I would love to join y'all! That would be a hoot! I would probably have to bring a good bit of money, though. For bail. Don't know how NJ would take me. Probably, pretty well.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]