Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]

« Reply #510 on: July 03, 2014, 11:49:32 PM »

Evening all.  Back for some banter.  Trying to decide which cigar to smoke tonight.  Think I'll poke around the tray of Ken-gifts, in honor of his birthday.
Birthday you say?  Well fuuck, happy birthday, Ken!  I love getting older, how about you?  :o

I know, it beats the alternative.
Adios, mofos.  Happy Independence Day. And please remember, great sacrifice was offered to bring this country forth.  Don't allow it to be continued to be pissed away.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #511 on: July 03, 2014, 11:49:50 PM »

Evening all.  Back for some banter.  Trying to decide which cigar to smoke tonight.  Think I'll poke around the tray of Ken-gifts, in honor of his birthday.
Bret, one of those Al Garcia's should be good. Oh, he was the first Marielito to roll cigars in Oakdale, La. He was in a federal prison, but I acquired some from my buddy who was a guard/ hostage. They might be smokable.

« Reply #512 on: July 03, 2014, 11:52:03 PM »

Evening all.  Back for some banter.  Trying to decide which cigar to smoke tonight.  Think I'll poke around the tray of Ken-gifts, in honor of his birthday.
Birthday you say?  Well fuuck, happy birthday, Ken!  I love getting older, how about you?  :o

I know, it beats the alternative.
Adios, mofos.  Happy Independence Day. And please remember, great sacrifice was offered to bring this country forth.  Don't allow it to be continued to be pissed away.
Amen, brother.  Keep yer powder dry and your action oiled.

« Reply #513 on: July 03, 2014, 11:53:02 PM »

Evening all.  Back for some banter.  Trying to decide which cigar to smoke tonight.  Think I'll poke around the tray of Ken-gifts, in honor of his birthday.
Bret, one of those Al Garcia's should be good. Oh, he was the first Marielito to roll cigars in Oakdale, La. He was in a federal prison, but I acquired some from my buddy who was a guard/ hostage. They might be smokable.
As long as they didn't get the prison version of the Monica treatment.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #514 on: July 03, 2014, 11:54:28 PM »

Evening all.  Back for some banter.  Trying to decide which cigar to smoke tonight.  Think I'll poke around the tray of Ken-gifts, in honor of his birthday.
Birthday you say?  Well fuuck, happy birthday, Ken!  I love getting older, how about you?  :o

I know, it beats the alternative.
Adios, mofos.  Happy Independence Day. And please remember, great sacrifice was offered to bring this country forth.  Don't allow it to be continued to be pissed away.
This bothers me to no end. We are happy with our nice jobs, and toys, the picture of appeasement, but America is being flushed down the toilet! No choice but revolution, and nobody wants to admit it.

« Reply #515 on: July 03, 2014, 11:57:17 PM »

Evening all.  Back for some banter.  Trying to decide which cigar to smoke tonight.  Think I'll poke around the tray of Ken-gifts, in honor of his birthday.
Birthday you say?  Well fuuck, happy birthday, Ken!  I love getting older, how about you?  :o

I know, it beats the alternative.

Adios, mofos.  Happy Independence Day. And please remember, great sacrifice was offered to bring this country forth.  Don't allow it to be continued to be pissed away.
This bothers me to no end. We are happy with our nice jobs, and toys, the picture of appeasement, but America is being flushed down the toilet! No choice but revolution, and nobody wants to admit it.
Marx had it all wrong.  The opiate of the people isn't religion, it's easy credit.  The easy credit keeps us spending money we don' t have, which makes for a stable workforce, because no one can afford to give the boss the big middle finger.  This allows the government to get away with rape.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #516 on: July 03, 2014, 11:59:51 PM »

Evening all.  Back for some banter.  Trying to decide which cigar to smoke tonight.  Think I'll poke around the tray of Ken-gifts, in honor of his birthday.
Birthday you say?  Well fuuck, happy birthday, Ken!  I love getting older, how about you?  :o

I know, it beats the alternative.
Adios, mofos.  Happy Independence Day. And please remember, great sacrifice was offered to bring this country forth.  Don't allow it to be continued to be pissed away.
This bothers me to no end. We are happy with our nice jobs, and toys, the picture of appeasement, but America is being flushed down the toilet! No choice but revolution, and nobody wants to admit it.
Happy Birthday. Ken.

« Reply #517 on: July 04, 2014, 12:00:15 AM »

Everybody stand up carefully...stretch, and get ready for the flip.

Oh Tony!  TONY!  Dammit, wake UP, man!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]