CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35

Author Topic: 7/3/2014  (Read 76093 times)

Highway Man

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2014, 12:58:59 AM »

Any of you biting on the tatuaje pudgy monster cigars?

glassken

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2014, 01:00:29 AM »

Bobby-Fred, are you on the little ledge too? God damnit! Sheesh!

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2014, 01:01:28 AM »

Fuck, I swear I was up and just waiting for midnight.  I just blinked, sheesh.
Evening, Admin Antnee.
Hiya Bret.  Just wanted to be one of the first to wish Ken a great birthday.  Then I'm hitting the rack.
Thanks, Tony. Oh, and it is a little ledge!
At first I thought he was joking.  Then I kept reading .  Now I'm not so sure.  Anyhoo, I'm calling it a night.  We'll figure this all out in the daylight hours.
He will be fine. He knows who his friends are-all of us! Y'all should have told me to hit the road years ago, as I continued my paranoid rants and belligerant anti cop(I still have some issues there)statements. Coming close to death changes you. I'm not 10' tall and bullet-proof no more! I'm 5' 9" and fat and shrinking. So, being happy is a hard job, but I am. Finally. But, yes--GFY
I read back over it, must be more to the picture than I could see.  Hate to see anyone here upset.
From what I can see, he's broke, out of cigars and can't enjoy retirement. I'd be pissed off too!
I'll chip in towards a care package.  Jayzus, we gotta look out for each other.
I have an old address for him, but I don't know if it's any good anymore. Where's TD Craig when you need him?
..."Have no Fear TruDog is here"...........I wear a cape damn it.

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2014, 01:01:42 AM »

Bobby-Fred, are you on the little ledge too? God damnit! Sheesh!
Just fucking around!

glassken

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2014, 01:01:56 AM »

Day crew has. They have so many that they are using them as butt-plugs!

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2014, 01:06:44 AM »

Day crew has. They have so many that they are using them as butt-plugs!
Hey, I bought some too, God damn it!

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2014, 01:07:44 AM »

Evening, Admin Antnee.
Hiya Bret.  Just wanted to be one of the first to wish Ken a great birthday.  Then I'm hitting the rack.
At first I thought he was joking.  Then I kept reading .  Now I'm not so sure.  Anyhoo, I'm calling it a night.  We'll figure this all out in the daylight hours.
He will be fine. He knows who his friends are-all of us! Y'all should have told me to hit the road years ago, as I continued my paranoid rants and belligerant anti cop(I still have some issues there)statements. Coming close to death changes you. I'm not 10' tall and bullet-proof no more! I'm 5' 9" and fat and shrinking. So, being happy is a hard job, but I am. Finally. But, yes--GFY
I read back over it, must be more to the picture than I could see.  Hate to see anyone here upset.
From what I can see, he's broke, out of cigars and can't enjoy retirement. I'd be pissed off too!
I have an old address for him, but I don't know if it's any good anymore. Where's TD Craig when you need him?
Mornin Craigy!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2014, 01:12:20 AM »

Evening, Admin Antnee.
Hey, Freddy-Bob, am I copped liver? I have his address.
well then pm it to me and Raz, God damnit! Sheesh!
Yeah, let's send the man some smokes.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2014, 01:12:57 AM »

Evening, Admin Antnee.
W000f.

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2014, 01:14:59 AM »

Evening, Admin Antnee.
Hey, Freddy-Bob, am I copped liver? I have his address.
well then pm it to me and Raz, God damnit! Sheesh!
Yeah, let's send the man some smokes.
Indeed, God knows I have plenty and can spare some to a BOTL in need.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2014, 01:16:12 AM »

Evening, Admin Antnee.
Mornin Craigy!
...Hi my dear......check your pm.

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2014, 01:16:15 AM »

I think Ken nodded off again.

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2014, 01:22:00 AM »

Evening, Admin Antnee.
Mornin Craigy!
...Hi my dear......check your pm.
I did and replied

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2014, 01:22:18 AM »

I've been tempted, but I've got a bunch of cigars inbound and haven't found a killer deal on them, so I haven't pulled the trigger.

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2014, 01:28:54 AM »

I've been tempted, but I've got a bunch of cigars inbound and haven't found a killer deal on them, so I haven't pulled the trigger.
$78 from Famous is the best I've heard of. I can't believe I paid almost $8 a stick for some cigars I know absolutely  nothing about. Sheesh on me!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35