CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35

Author Topic: 7/3/2014  (Read 76362 times)

Fred Bumpus

Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2014, 12:31:59 AM »

Fuck, I swear I was up and just waiting for midnight.  I just blinked, sheesh.
Evening, Admin Antnee.
Hiya Bret.  Just wanted to be one of the first to wish Ken a great birthday.  Then I'm hitting the rack.
Thanks, Tony. Oh, and it is a little ledge!
At first I thought he was joking.  Then I kept reading .  Now I'm not so sure.  Anyhoo, I'm calling it a night.  We'll figure this all out in the daylight hours.
Gnite Boss

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2014, 12:32:25 AM »

Dayum...it's been month or more since I smoked an OOO.  I really do love these things.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2014, 12:32:27 AM »

It's the time difference between NJ and FL. 

glassken

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2014, 12:39:48 AM »

Evening, Admin Antnee.
Hiya Bret.  Just wanted to be one of the first to wish Ken a great birthday.  Then I'm hitting the rack.
At first I thought he was joking.  Then I kept reading .  Now I'm not so sure.  Anyhoo, I'm calling it a night.  We'll figure this all out in the daylight hours.
He will be fine. He knows who his friends are-all of us! Y'all should have told me to hit the road years ago, as I continued my paranoid rants and belligerent anti cop(I still have some issues there)statements. Coming close to death changes you. I'm not 10' tall and bullet-proof no more! I'm 5' 9" and fat and muscle tone shrinking. So, being happy is a hard job, but I am. Finally. But, yes--GFY

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2014, 12:43:33 AM »

Evening, Admin Antnee.
He will be fine. He knows who his friends are-all of us! Y'all should have told me to hit the road years ago, as I continued my paranoid rants and belligerant anti cop(I still have some issues there)statements. Coming close to death changes you. I'm not 10' tall and bullet-proof no more! I'm 5' 9" and fat and shrinking. So, being happy is a hard job, but I am. Finally. But, yes--GFY
I read back over it, must be more to the picture than I could see.  Hate to see anyone here upset.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2014, 12:43:51 AM »

I mean, isn't this the happiest place on earth?

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2014, 12:44:37 AM »

Evening, Admin Antnee.
He will be fine. He knows who his friends are-all of us! Y'all should have told me to hit the road years ago, as I continued my paranoid rants and belligerent anti cop(I still have some issues there)statements. Coming close to death changes you. I'm not 10' tall and bullet-proof no more! I'm 5' 9" and fat and muscle tone shrinking. So, being happy is a hard job, but I am. Finally. But, yes--GFY
you know Ken, they have a little blue pill to help with the shrinkage!

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2014, 12:47:49 AM »

Evening, Admin Antnee.
He will be fine. He knows who his friends are-all of us! Y'all should have told me to hit the road years ago, as I continued my paranoid rants and belligerant anti cop(I still have some issues there)statements. Coming close to death changes you. I'm not 10' tall and bullet-proof no more! I'm 5' 9" and fat and shrinking. So, being happy is a hard job, but I am. Finally. But, yes--GFY
I read back over it, must be more to the picture than I could see.  Hate to see anyone here upset.
From what I can see, he's broke, out of cigars and can't enjoy retirement. I'd be pissed off too!

glassken

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2014, 12:49:14 AM »

Evening, Admin Antnee.
you know Ken, they have a little blue pill to help with the shrinkage!
HaHa! Never tried them, but the shrinkage is in my legs and arms. I always had a lot of arm and leg muscle, but who knows some of my medical problems & meds could be causing it. I still can work hard, so theres that. If I need the blue pills, I will happily take them. And I don't get embarrassed about anything. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2014, 12:49:44 AM »

Evening, Admin Antnee.
From what I can see, he's broke, out of cigars and can't enjoy retirement. I'd be pissed off too!
I'll chip in towards a care package.  Jayzus, we gotta look out for each other.

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2014, 12:53:20 AM »

Evening, Admin Antnee.
I have an old address for him, but I don't know if it's any good anymore. Where's TD Craig when you need him?

glassken

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2014, 12:54:58 AM »

Evening, Admin Antnee.
We do don't we, Raz. I'll go in too. But may go visit when I come in next hitch also.

glassken

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2014, 12:56:02 AM »

Evening, Admin Antnee.
I have an old address for him, but I don't know if it's any good anymore. Where's TD Craig when you need him?
Hey, Freddy-Bob, what am I copped liver? I have his address.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2014, 12:58:05 AM »

Evening, Admin Antnee.
We do don't we, Raz. I'll go in too. But may go visit when I come in next hitch also.
I wish I had more time, or that work wasn't so complicated, or that the country wasn't so damned big.  I'd hop the bike and head down myself. Someday soon, hopefully, I'll do just that.  Come round and see all you guys.

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2014, 12:58:14 AM »

Evening, Admin Antnee.
Hey, Freddy-Bob, am I copped liver? I have his address.
well then pm it to me and Raz, God damnit! Sheesh!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35