Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2015, 06:36:39 AM »

Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.

What does, " 1 regular cigar" mean?  Does this imply you smoked a bunch of "funny cigars"?

Week went by too quickly.  Good morning Chip and LTG.

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2015, 06:44:01 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday!

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2015, 06:48:40 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Mr. Mayor and Fishy.  TGIF!

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2015, 06:51:27 AM »

Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.
Zip-lining?  You wildman!

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2015, 06:52:42 AM »

Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.

What does, " 1 regular cigar" mean?  Does this imply you smoked a bunch of "funny cigars"?

Week went by too quickly.  Good morning Chip and LTG.
Maybe he smoked a bunch of Moontrance or something. Morning Tony, Scott, Dave.

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2015, 06:56:07 AM »

Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.

What does, " 1 regular cigar" mean?  Does this imply you smoked a bunch of "funny cigars"?

Week went by too quickly.  Good morning Chip and LTG.
Maybe he smoked a bunch of Moontrance or something. Morning Tony, Scott, Dave.
I'm hoping he has better judgement than that.

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2015, 06:57:33 AM »

Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.
Zip-lining?  You wildman!
That was the next topic I was gonna tackle.  Chip's post was chock full of goodness.  Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2015, 06:58:20 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday!
Happy Friday to you too, sir.

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2015, 07:07:17 AM »

Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.

What does, " 1 regular cigar" mean?  Does this imply you smoked a bunch of "funny cigars"?

Week went by too quickly.  Good morning Chip and LTG.
Maybe he smoked a bunch of Moontrance or something. Morning Tony, Scott, Dave.
I'm hoping he has better judgement than that.
Picking up the slack in BD's absence.

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2015, 07:08:27 AM »

TexasDave sleeping in again?

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2015, 07:13:28 AM »

TexasDave sleeping in again?
Yep, telework day so no commute time.  Been awake for a while but acted to be asleep until the warden started getting ready for work so as to have my morning peace and quiet.

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2015, 07:13:28 AM »

TexasDave sleeping in again?
He's a bum!  I'm sure he's enjoying some peace and quiet on his telework morning.

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2015, 07:13:59 AM »

Morning Frat-House clowns.

Happy Friday!

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2015, 07:14:33 AM »

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2015, 07:16:17 AM »

I sure know I don't want to go on vacation with Chip's BIL. Jeez!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22