Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/21/2015
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2015, 05:45:58 AM »

Ok, now my day can really begin. Morning, Chip.
I finally got some sleep, so worn out last night you could have put a real bear in bed with me and I would not have cared.
I did such a chitty job yesterday Chip could not let it go another day. ;)

Glad you got some rest!
You did fine, I finally got a few hours of sleep for a change.  This has been a drastic change for me, my normal bed time being pushed forward 5 or 6 hours has been a little difficult on the wife and I.  Her sister and husband stay up late and sleep late but it's been fun and it's nice to spend some time with the sis in law no matter what. They squeeze as much into a day as they can here and I think we are going separate ways today for a change, I think we did about 400 miles of traveling yesterday and my butt is tired of car seats, I have been in a car more this week than the last 6 months but luckily he likes to drive so I just get to sit back and enjoy the mountains, the wife and I like to cook so he does the driving and we do the cooking and then he and I enjoy some moonshine or some good bourbon before bedtime.
Time to hit the store for our daily rations. BBL!

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2015, 05:51:44 AM »

Looks like a much needed wet weekend ahead here.  We have only had 2.25" of rain since July 1st and none of it in the last month.

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2015, 05:55:21 AM »

Time to head to work.  BBL

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2015, 06:03:31 AM »

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2015, 06:43:31 AM »

Good morning boys! This NLCS schedule is killing me

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2015, 06:55:54 AM »

Looks like a much needed wet weekend ahead here.  We have only had 2.25" of rain since July 1st and none of it in the last month.
Feast or famine, right?

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2015, 06:56:50 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, NongolfinDave, and MetropolitanFish.

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2015, 06:59:55 AM »

[...]

Sounds like a fun time, enjoy!

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2015, 07:06:26 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, NongolfinDave, and MetropolitanFish.
Morning David

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2015, 07:09:16 AM »

Good morning boys! This NLCS schedule is killing me
That's how I felt about the Finals, not starting games until 9 pm. Bullshit. Morning, Scott.

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2015, 07:14:51 AM »

Good morning boys! This NLCS schedule is killing me
That's how I felt about the Finals, not starting games until 9 pm. Bullshit. Morning, Scott.
Don't get me wrong, I love the games but the mornings are tough.

I noticed you were here really early Dave, did you change your work hours?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/21/2015
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2015, 07:15:32 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, NongolfinDave, and MetropolitanFish.
Morning David
Good morning Dave and Scott.

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2015, 07:18:44 AM »

Good morning, men.  I will agree, staying up late drinking and watching baseball on a school night is not the best plan.

« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2015, 07:25:06 AM »

Well, Cubbies win tonight so you can rest up.  (Back to the Future says so)

« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2015, 07:26:20 AM »

Good morning, men.  I will agree, staying up late drinking and watching baseball on a school night is not the best plan.
Since when?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22