Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]

Johnny

« Reply #525 on: July 02, 2014, 11:18:32 PM »

Well guy's I will call it a night , have a great night ! .
Good, get the fuck out!!!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #526 on: July 02, 2014, 11:22:57 PM »

Well guy's I will call it a night , have a great night ! .
Good, get the fuck out!!!
gnite dd, sleep well!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #527 on: July 02, 2014, 11:26:33 PM »

Dumbass Hillbillys out here shooting off their fireworks,no rain in 2 weeks,very smart bunch of people I live around!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #528 on: July 02, 2014, 11:32:55 PM »

Dumbass Hillbillys out here shooting off their fireworks,no rain in 2 weeks,very smart bunch of people I live around!
Y'all prefer double dumb over me? OK so be it, later!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #529 on: July 02, 2014, 11:34:58 PM »

Dumbass Hillbillys out here shooting off their fireworks,no rain in 2 weeks,very smart bunch of people I live around!
Y'all prefer double dumb over me? OK so be it, later!
Johnny, did you read my post??
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #530 on: July 02, 2014, 11:36:48 PM »

Dumbass Hillbillys out here shooting off their fireworks,no rain in 2 weeks,very smart bunch of people I live around!
Y'all prefer double dumb over me? OK so be it, later!
Johnny, did you read my post??
Irascible Johnny tonight!

« Reply #531 on: July 02, 2014, 11:50:52 PM »

Ken, a two-way split on those Upmanns would be too rich for my blood right now, but I'd chip in for some.

Evening everybody. Gonna fire up an Omar.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #532 on: July 02, 2014, 11:52:14 PM »

Dumbass Hillbillys out here shooting off their fireworks,no rain in 2 weeks,very smart bunch of people I live around!
Y'all prefer double dumb over me? OK so be it, later!
Johnny, did you read my post??
Must have missed it somewhere Ken,sorry!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #533 on: July 02, 2014, 11:53:37 PM »

Dumbass Hillbillys out here shooting off their fireworks,no rain in 2 weeks,very smart bunch of people I live around!
Y'all prefer double dumb over me? OK so be it, later!
Johnny, did you read my post??
Irascible Johnny tonight!
Yes Bob, I can't criticize was way worse back when I drank a lot. Had a chip on my shoulder--for real! And, I hope you never took offense to my Police rants. I have a lot of emotions about almost every encounter that I have had with the police. Maybe I look guilty, or something? Who knows, but I was Pro-LE when I was young, because I believe in having a well trained police force. What I have seen down here for the last 25 years are wanna be warriors that could not join the military--or were too scared, and were probably abused at school(beat up)--they have a hard-on for everybody, and are not qualified to shine my shoes, much less carry a gun and have a badge!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #534 on: July 02, 2014, 11:55:33 PM »

Dumbass Hillbillys out here shooting off their fireworks,no rain in 2 weeks,very smart bunch of people I live around!
Y'all prefer double dumb over me? OK so be it, later!
Johnny, did you read my post??
Must have missed it somewhere Ken,sorry!
About New Braunfels Schlitterbahn's. Donna and her friends and her friends kids want to go, and I'll let them and seek you out to drink and smoke cigars!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #535 on: July 02, 2014, 11:55:49 PM »

Ken, a two-way split on those Upmanns would be too rich for my blood right now, but I'd chip in for some.

Evening everybody. Gonna fire up an Omar.
Sir Winstons?
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #536 on: July 02, 2014, 11:58:38 PM »

Ken, nothing you've said has ever offended me.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #537 on: July 03, 2014, 12:00:28 AM »

Ken, a two-way split on those Upmanns would be too rich for my blood right now, but I'd chip in for some.

Evening everybody. Gonna fire up an Omar.
OOO's are gOOOd! Raz, I was thinking that is not a bad price for a great cigar(H. Upmann) of that size, and free shipping, right? I never ordered from them. Anyway, if I get them, I will send you a few. I have some others I would like you to try, so send snail-er again. I'm feeling well now, so not procrastinating and making excuses. I just was not leaving the house much. felt bad, but doing gOOOd now.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #538 on: July 03, 2014, 12:08:46 AM »

Dumbass Hillbillys out here shooting off their fireworks,no rain in 2 weeks,very smart bunch of people I live around!
Y'all prefer double dumb over me? OK so be it, later!
Johnny, did you read my post??
Must have missed it somewhere Ken,sorry!
Johnny, you there? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Johnny?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]