Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2015, 05:44:12 AM »

Friday Off and a Forecast high temperature of 86 here today, nice!  Last pill this morning then hopefully stitches out at 1:00 then Beer Time about 4:00.  No more Ascot!

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/2/2015
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2015, 05:52:16 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
Good morning Native.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/2/2015
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2015, 05:53:49 AM »

Friday Off and a Forecast high temperature of 86 here today, nice!  Last pill this morning then hopefully stitches out at 1:00 then Beer Time about 4:00.  No more Ascot!
Only supposed to reach 79° here today and with humidity in the low 30% range like yesterday it should be a great day here.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/2/2015
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2015, 05:56:03 AM »

Jersey Boyz may miss the worst of Joaquin as the forecast track moves further east into the Central Atlantic.  South Caroilina may get the worst of it in the form of heavy rains with Charleston forecast to receive 12-18" of rain over the weekend.
Good thing though, That bad of a hurricane going up the east coast would have been really expensive.

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2015, 05:59:54 AM »

Friday Off and a Forecast high temperature of 86 here today, nice!  Last pill this morning then hopefully stitches out at 1:00 then Beer Time about 4:00.  No more Ascot!
Only supposed to reach 79° here today and with humidity in the low 30% range like yesterday it should be a great day here.
Wow, I did not know the humidity ever got that low there.  Very Nice!

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2015, 06:00:51 AM »

Jersey Boyz may miss the worst of Joaquin as the forecast track moves further east into the Central Atlantic.  South Caroilina may get the worst of it in the form of heavy rains with Charleston forecast to receive 12-18" of rain over the weekend.
Good thing though, That bad of a hurricane going up the east coast would have been really expensive.
For sure!  That much rain in Charleston will do huge amounts of damage there.

Picture in Downtown Charleston, schools and all City/County Offices closed today.

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2015, 06:08:57 AM »

Jersey Boyz may miss the worst of Joaquin as the forecast track moves further east into the Central Atlantic.  South Caroilina may get the worst of it in the form of heavy rains with Charleston forecast to receive 12-18" of rain over the weekend.
Good thing though, That bad of a hurricane going up the east coast would have been really expensive.
For sure!  That much rain in Charleston will do huge amounts of damage there.

Picture in Downtown Charleston, schools and all City/County Offices closed today.
Sheesh!

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2015, 06:25:25 AM »

We got to deal with 75,000 extra dope-heads in town for a week starting today with the Austin City Limits music festival.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/2/2015
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2015, 06:37:44 AM »

We got to deal with 75,000 extra dope-heads in town for a week starting today with the Austin City Limits music festival.
Good luck with that, I am sure the police were told to just ignore the poor misguided youth attending.

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2015, 06:45:45 AM »

We got to deal with 75,000 extra dope-heads in town for a week starting today with the Austin City Limits music festival.
Good luck with that, I am sure the police were told to just ignore the poor misguided youth attending.
The cops are licking their chops for DUI revenue but otherwise don't much give a chit what goes on.  EMS crews are the ones that really suffer from the mess.

Sad thing is, the bulk of them are not really youth.

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2015, 07:03:46 AM »

INGLIS (FOX 13) - One person continues to fight for his life Friday morning, but three others are dead following a tragic shooting in north Florida Thursday evening.

Deputies said it happened just after 6 p.m. at a home on Highway 40 West in Levy County (just north of Citrus County) across the street from the Inglis Town Hall.
The shooter has been identified as 57-year-old Walter A. Tyson. His victims include his wife, Patricia A. Tyson; a man said to be her boyfriend, Otis Ray Bean; and a Good Samaritan who was just trying to help, 68-year-old Walter Scott Terhune.Emergency dispatch routed all available first responders to the Town Hall area at 6:10 p.m. after receiving several 911 calls about an active shooter in the area.

An ambulance crew was the first to arrive, and reportedly found two men, Bean and Terhune, on the ground.

Officials said Bean, who was shot first, was still alive. Terhune, however, had already passed away.

Witnesses later told officials that Terhune was withdrawing money from the ATM at the bank across the street when Bean was shot. They said Terhune saw a group of kids playing behind Town Hall and, being the decorated war veteran he was, he ran across the street to confront Tyson and get the children to safety.

That’s when officials say Tyson turned the gun on him, and killed him.

The ambulance rushed Bean to the hospital as a second crew of first responders- a U.S. Marshal's task force made up of Citrus County Sheriff’s Office deputies, Levy County Sheriff’s Office deputies and FDLE officials- arrived and surrounded the home.

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2015, 07:06:33 AM »

good morning guys. the shooting was happening in front of where our meeting is as we were setting up last night.

Short Story and coffee here.

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2015, 07:09:59 AM »

Daily Deals don't have much to offer this morning.
Interesting "Build your own sampler" email special from Cigar.com. Good selections, 10/$39.99 but no free shipping

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2015, 07:10:16 AM »

good morning guys. the shooting was happening in front of where our meeting is as we were setting up last night.

Short Story and coffee here.
Morning Dean, wild night in Inglis.

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2015, 07:10:43 AM »

Daily Deals don't have much to offer this morning.
Interesting "Build your own sampler" email special from Cigar.com. Good selections, 10/$39.99 but no free shipping
http://www.cigar.com/specials/pick-group/custom-sampler/
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22