Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

« Reply #435 on: August 26, 2015, 10:12:59 PM »

Good evening commie and non-commie staters.  Temporarily sitting in the former, looking forward to flying back to the later.  About 4 hours worth of work to go before I can call it a day.
Evening Bean, yeah you need to get the hell out of that part of the world.
Hey!
Ask Bean how the weather is here.
I will save that question for January.  Weather is perfect here if you like 100 degrees. :)
It pritty hoomid in dee islands, mon.  RealFeel®: 92° with 74% Humidity.
Good thing you're wearing that sarong commando, keep the nether regions ventilated.
And I'm rockin' it!
Just leave the twirling of the flaming sticks to the professionals.

« Reply #436 on: August 26, 2015, 10:31:34 PM »

Good evening commie and non-commie staters.  Temporarily sitting in the former, looking forward to flying back to the later.  About 4 hours worth of work to go before I can call it a day.
Evening Bean, yeah you need to get the hell out of that part of the world.
Hey!
Ask Bean how the weather is here.
I will save that question for January.  Weather is perfect here if you like 100 degrees. :)
It pritty hoomid in dee islands, mon.  RealFeel®: 92° with 74% Humidity.
Good thing you're wearing that sarong commando, keep the nether regions ventilated.
And I'm rockin' it!
Just leave the twirling of the flaming sticks to the professionals.
He gets to show off his tribal tats though.

« Reply #437 on: August 26, 2015, 10:41:13 PM »

Good evening commie and non-commie staters.  Temporarily sitting in the former, looking forward to flying back to the later.  About 4 hours worth of work to go before I can call it a day.
Evening Bean, yeah you need to get the hell out of that part of the world.
Hey!
Ask Bean how the weather is here.
I will save that question for January.  Weather is perfect here if you like 100 degrees. :)
It pritty hoomid in dee islands, mon.  RealFeel®: 92° with 74% Humidity.
Good thing you're wearing that sarong commando, keep the nether regions ventilated.
And I'm rockin' it!
Just leave the twirling of the flaming sticks to the professionals.

Funny thing is, we actually saw a show this evening which was exactly that.

« Reply #438 on: August 26, 2015, 10:46:45 PM »

Dang, we haven't seen 30+ pages of posts in over 4 months.  That was pretty impressive today.

« Reply #439 on: August 26, 2015, 11:01:59 PM »

Dang, we haven't seen 30+ pages of posts in over 4 months.  That was pretty impressive today.
TNWSS

« Reply #440 on: August 26, 2015, 11:47:13 PM »

Dang, we haven't seen 30+ pages of posts in over 4 months.  That was pretty impressive today.
TNWSS
She's just never satisfied.

« Reply #441 on: August 26, 2015, 11:59:12 PM »

Dang, we haven't seen 30+ pages of posts in over 4 months.  That was pretty impressive today.
TNWSS
She's just never satisfied.
That's for damn sure!
Logged