Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2015, 05:36:55 AM »

Anybody else remember seeing Dr Red Duke on TV back in the day?  He was a cool guy.

Dr. James "Red" Duke Jr., Houston's iconic, cowboy-style doctor who delivered homespun health advice on nationally syndicated television and founded the Life Flight helicopter ambulance system, died Tuesday. He was 86.

Duke, a trauma surgeon who attended to Gov. John Connally on the day of President John F. Kennedy's assassination, succumbed to natural causes at Memorial Hermann Hospital in the Texas Medical Center. He had been in declining health the past year.

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2015, 05:37:38 AM »

Morning Chillen Mooses, Happy Hump Day.
Morning, Dave.
Hello sir, have a nice day off?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2015, 05:39:24 AM »

Morning Chillen Mooses, Happy Hump Day.
Good morning Native.

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2015, 05:42:13 AM »

Wet Day ahead tomorrow for  the Vacation Mayor.

A Tropical Storm Warning has been issued for the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Vieques, and Culebra.

At 500 AM AST (0900 UTC), the center of Tropical Storm Erika was located near latitude 16.1 North, longitude 56.0 West. Erika is moving toward the west near 18 mph (30 km/h), and a west to west-northwestward motion at a slightly slower forward speed is expected over the next 48 hours. On the forecast track, the center of Erika will move near or over portions of the Leeward Islands tonight and move near the Virgin Islands on Thursday.

Maximum sustained winds are near 40 mph (65 km/h) with higher gusts. Some slow strengthening is forecast during the next 48 hours.

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2015, 05:43:07 AM »

Morning Chillen Mooses, Happy Hump Day.
Good morning Native.
Morning Sir, weather still cool there?  Hot as hell here.

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2015, 05:51:17 AM »

Morning Chillen Mooses, Happy Hump Day.
Morning, Dave.
Hello sir, have a nice day off?
Yes, indeed. First time off with all 3 kids in school. Wife and I went grocery shopping, then out for walking around town to different stores, and lunch. Good day.

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2015, 05:57:40 AM »

Morning Chillen Mooses, Happy Hump Day.
Morning, Dave.
Hello sir, have a nice day off?
Yes, indeed. First time off with all 3 kids in school. Wife and I went grocery shopping, then out for walking around town to different stores, and lunch. Good day.
Sounds Like a vacation!

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2015, 05:58:07 AM »

Time to get ready for work, BBl

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2015, 06:08:15 AM »

Morning Chillen Mooses, Happy Hump Day.
Morning, Dave.
Hello sir, have a nice day off?
Yes, indeed. First time off with all 3 kids in school. Wife and I went grocery shopping, then out for walking around town to different stores, and lunch. Good day.
Sounds Like a vacation!
Lol, pretty much!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2015, 06:19:39 AM »

Morning Chillen Mooses, Happy Hump Day.
Good morning Native.
Morning Sir, weather still cool there?  Hot as hell here.
63° right now and we should stay in the 80's today with very little humidity, feels like a fall morning here for sure.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2015, 06:20:34 AM »

Morning Chillen Mooses, Happy Hump Day.
Morning, Dave.
Hello sir, have a nice day off?
Yes, indeed. First time off with all 3 kids in school. Wife and I went grocery shopping, then out for walking around town to different stores, and lunch. Good day.
Wait till you and the misses are empty nesters and have the house to yourself every day.

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2015, 06:30:39 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2015, 06:31:09 AM »

Morning Chillen Mooses, Happy Hump Day.
Morning, Dave.
Hello sir, have a nice day off?
Yes, indeed. First time off with all 3 kids in school. Wife and I went grocery shopping, then out for walking around town to different stores, and lunch. Good day.
Wait till you and the misses are empty nesters and have the house to yourself every day.
I know everyone says we'll miss these days, and maybe that's true, but I AM looking forward to it being just the wife and me.

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2015, 06:44:23 AM »

9 Xikar HC Series Criollo  Toro  (6.5 x 52)
          10/32.50

 8 Flor de las Antillas Toro  (6.0 x 52)
          5/32.50
 7 Foundry Chillin' Moose Robusto (5.5"x50)
     Box of 20/37.50
 6 Montecristo Churchill Extra (7.5"x52)
          5/32.50
 5 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/32.50
 4 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 (5.0"x50)
         10/39.99
 3 Drew Estate My Uzi Weighs a Ton
          5/25.00
 2 Man O' War Puro Authentico
         10/34.99
 1 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/23.50

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2015, 06:48:22 AM »

good morning Chip and Daves.
At 11 p.m., Erika was situated at 16.0 N, 54.4 W, or about 495 miles east of Antigua. The storm still had maximum sustained winds of 40 mph and minimum central pressure of 1006 millibars. It was moving west at 18 mph.
Its projected five-day track takes it in the general vicinity of the east coast of Florida as a hurricane, and that, National Weather Service meteorologist Matt Bragaw says, should prompt residents to at least take early precautions.
“At this point, this storm is still a good five days away based on the latest forecast," Bragaw said. "I would start doing preliminary checklists, making sure that any supplies that you might need are stocked."
He also said there's no reason for residents to panic, either.

may be my first hurricane.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30