CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

Author Topic: 6/27/2014  (Read 70914 times)

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #435 on: June 27, 2014, 11:09:57 PM »

Having an Oliva Saison along with a little whiskey...
Evening BD, haven't smoked a Saison yet. KC was kind enough to send a few my way last week.  Looking forward to firing one uP.

Haven't tried them yet, too, though response seems positive from just about everyone.  Except Oy-Dave, of course.
...WhO?.........

You know, the Kardashian of seegars. 

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #436 on: June 27, 2014, 11:15:01 PM »

Evening BD, haven't smoked a Saison yet. KC was kind enough to send a few my way last week.  Looking forward to firing one uP.

Haven't tried them yet, too, though response seems positive from just about everyone.  Except Oy-Dave, of course.
...WhO?.........

You know, the Kardashian of seegars.
Oh, my boy oy....ya gotta excuse me...I'm on Operation "Dink" Down...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #437 on: June 27, 2014, 11:16:48 PM »

Hi TD....  I bought a box of Saison's when they first came out due to the good deals and the free 10 pack of Olivia sampler that came with it.  They're not bad.  I think my taste in cigars is allot different than most of the guys on here.  I had also bought some Olivia Infernos (which I felt most of the guys didn't care for) at the same time, and I like them better due to the pepper taste and they seem allot more relaxing to me.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #438 on: June 27, 2014, 11:23:51 PM »

They got home from shopping at 10:00 pm.  Packing and loading Yadi's new Accord now.  It's like a Laurel & Hardy/Marx Bros/3 Stooges episode all rolled into one, only in Spanish.  I fired up an Ave Maria Holy Grail.  They are still screwing around.  I'm guessing maybe midnight for a departure time, but that might be optimistic. 

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #439 on: June 27, 2014, 11:34:28 PM »

They got home from shopping at 10:00 pm.  Packing and loading Yadi's new Accord now.  It's like a Laurel & Hardy/Marx Bros/3 Stooges episode all rolled into one, only in Spanish.  I fired up an Ave Maria Holy Grail.  They are still screwing around.  I'm guessing maybe midnight for a departure time, but that might be optimistic. 

Evening, KC.  Any Mel Brooks in that imx?

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #440 on: June 27, 2014, 11:35:09 PM »

Who's driving?......DeanO.....

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #441 on: June 27, 2014, 11:40:04 PM »

At the count of 3, everyone point to the right..!

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #442 on: June 27, 2014, 11:40:16 PM »

they are not high on my list either. Just home from work, Para Ti and a chilly BL.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #443 on: June 27, 2014, 11:42:42 PM »

...one...two...cb.....

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #444 on: June 27, 2014, 11:46:08 PM »

...one...two...cb.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6q37n7GDCY

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #445 on: June 27, 2014, 11:51:15 PM »

...one...two...cb.....
...Classic...nice share...

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #446 on: June 27, 2014, 11:56:28 PM »

Who's driving?......DeanO.....
They finally left.  As I was putting Valentina into the baby seat, I noticed the gas gauge was on "E".  Sheesh!!!!  They were out screwing around for 8 hours, and couldn't stop for fuel??? 

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #447 on: June 27, 2014, 11:57:22 PM »

...one...two...cb.....
...Classic...nice share...

That's one of my favorite....  The old woman on the jury that gives out her phone number looks like my grandmother... haha.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #448 on: June 27, 2014, 11:59:25 PM »

Evening, KC.  Any Mel Brooks in that imx? -----Will-----Could have been, but Mel Brooks always had Nazis in his films, not stereotypical Oyes. 

tcarblu

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #449 on: June 27, 2014, 11:59:28 PM »

Thanks for the input, Will. Goodnight, all.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]