CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

Author Topic: 8/4/2015  (Read 37649 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #315 on: August 04, 2015, 09:39:27 PM »

I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"
BD, you're a great story teller.  Thanks.
I wonder how long it took him to type all of that, evening Mike
What are you smoking Scott and Mike?
He just told ya.
We posted at the same time.  (Or he replied while I was posting)  Plus I was still waiting for Mike to reply.  So GFY.
Didn't mean to leave you hanging Tony.  Shit happens or doesn't as the case may be.  Need to fire up something to smoke to top the evening off with.  Yes, it will be a cigar.
Don't waste the evening on a POS.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #316 on: August 04, 2015, 10:35:48 PM »

I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"
He just told ya.
We posted at the same time.  (Or he replied while I was posting)  Plus I was still waiting for Mike to reply.  So GFY.
Didn't mean to leave you hanging Tony.  Shit happens or doesn't as the case may be.  Need to fire up something to smoke to top the evening off with.  Yes, it will be a cigar.
A POS seegar?  Or Tony?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #317 on: August 04, 2015, 11:22:46 PM »

He just told ya.
A POS seegar?  Or Tony?
I assumed he meant me.  ;)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #318 on: August 04, 2015, 11:29:03 PM »

He just told ya.
A POS seegar?  Or Tony?
I assumed he meant me.  ;)
ASH Dave?  Atlantic Shill Ho Dave?  Or Dave the ASH?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]