Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/23/2015
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2015, 04:47:22 AM »

Wife left for her CO trip earlier this morning. She was supposed to drive our older, shittier car to her mom's, then drive to Detroit to catch their plane. Well, the back door on the passenger side doesn't work right, so we always leave it closed and locked, never use that. Apparently, she forgot this as she was putting her luggage in to leave, and now the fucking thing won't close and latch again. So her mom had to come pick her up, and now I have to leave work early, try to bungie cord the thing shut long enough to take it to Firestone, see if they can fix it again. All of this happened while I was supposed to be sleeping. So 30 minutes of trying to fix it, followed by an hour where I couldn't fall back asleep, and I'm a frickin' zombie today. Double sheesh.
I bet you go from thoughts of having a cigar when you get home will now be on having a nap instead.

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2015, 04:49:02 AM »

[...]
You better believe it. That's assuming I don't fall asleep right here at my desk.

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2015, 04:59:56 AM »

[...]
I assumed you fell asleep at your desk most days anyway. Look at the bright side, you're solo for a couple days and can do whatever you want, at least a nap is possible
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/23/2015
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2015, 05:14:50 AM »

6 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill (7.0"x54)
         10/34.99
 5 Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/27.50
 4 5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse (6.0"x58)
         10/27.50
 3 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne
          5/24.50
 2 La Gloria Cubana Edicion Festival
         10/39.99
 1 Padron #3000 Maduro
          4/24.00
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/23/2015
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2015, 05:15:37 AM »

[...]
Good morning Scott.

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2015, 05:19:49 AM »

[...]
Well, really only solo today. Kids should be back from grandma and grandpa's house tomorrow. But still, was looking forward to relaxing after work, not having to take this stupid car in to get looked at. Last time, he did something to the door and fixed it in about 10 seconds. I have no idea what it was, and I could not figure it out for the life of me. Even tried google for some helpful hints, nothing doing. Hopefully, it's that simple of a fix again and I can relax most of the afternoon.

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2015, 05:34:42 AM »

Morning Golf, Fish, and LSU.  Happy day off Chip.

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2015, 05:36:56 AM »

[...]
In the South they use Duct Tape for such heavy car repairs. :)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/23/2015
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2015, 05:39:08 AM »

Morning Golf, Fish, and LSU.  Happy day off Chip.
Good morning Native.

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2015, 05:40:37 AM »

Rare event for me, I actually slept all night without waking up multiple times.

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2015, 05:40:55 AM »

Morning Golf, Fish, and LSU.  Happy day off Chip.
Good morning Native.
Mowing today?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/23/2015
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2015, 05:43:55 AM »

[...]
Every man has at least 1 roll in his tool box down here.

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2015, 05:45:20 AM »

[...]
Lol, is there anything duct tape can't do?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/23/2015
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2015, 05:45:58 AM »

Morning Golf, Fish, and LSU.  Happy day off Chip.
Good morning Native.
Mowing today?
Thankfully I got it all cut this past weekend so I can just sit around and hope the sis in law actually shows up today.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/23/2015
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2015, 05:47:34 AM »

Rare event for me, I actually slept all night without waking up multiple times.
Its to bad we could never appreciate a good nights rest when we were younger.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19