Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29

glassken

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2014, 12:24:36 AM »

Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2014, 12:28:02 AM »

Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
I can see you have given this allot of thought...
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2014, 12:29:56 AM »

Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
I can see you have given this allot of thought...
Perhaps too much?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2014, 12:30:04 AM »

Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
I can see you have given this allot of thought...
Not really, hows you doing Dad?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2014, 12:32:51 AM »

Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
I can see you have given this allot of thought...
Not really, hows you doing Dad?
I'm very relaxed... My eyes are getting heavy..... I'm getting sleepy, sleepy......
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2014, 12:34:28 AM »

Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
I can see you have given this allot of thought...
Not really, hows you doing Dad?
I'm very relaxed... My eyes are getting heavy..... I'm getting sleepy, sleepy......

Bed time here. Good night everyone. Happy Jamming.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2014, 12:35:42 AM »

Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
I can see you have given this allot of thought...
Not really, hows you doing Dad?
I'm very relaxed... My eyes are getting heavy..... I'm getting sleepy, sleepy......

Bed time here. Good night everyone. Happy Jamming.
Good night EA.....  Man, I'm really glad I didn't say, "your a chicken...!"
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2014, 12:36:12 AM »

E.P Carrillo Cardinal Natural   5 / $22.50
Logged

glassken

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2014, 12:37:58 AM »

Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
I can see you have given this allot of thought...
Not really, hows you doing Dad?
I'm very relaxed... My eyes are getting heavy..... I'm getting sleepy, sleepy......

Bed time here. Good night everyone. Happy Jamming.
Good night EA.....  Man, I'm really glad I didn't say, "your a chicken...!"
Goodnight BD, and EA. Me going to bed, too.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2014, 12:43:34 AM »

Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
I can see you have given this allot of thought...
Not really, hows you doing Dad?
I'm very relaxed... My eyes are getting heavy..... I'm getting sleepy, sleepy......

Bed time here. Good night everyone. Happy Jamming.
Good night EA.....  Man, I'm really glad I didn't say, "your a chicken...!"
Goodnight BD, and EA. Me going to bed, too.
Good night Ken... Good night Dave(s)....  Good night Lurkers...!!!!   I'm off to bed..!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2014, 12:54:59 AM »

Looks like I'm late to the party again.

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2014, 01:23:18 AM »

Looks like in between time, late nighters headed out (but forgot to turn out the lights again) and Chip rolls in with the donuts and starts the coffee...
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2014, 02:11:12 AM »

Good morning guys.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2014, 02:16:02 AM »

 4 Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Natural 52
          5/22.50
 2 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
          10/29.99
 1 Sam Leccia Luchador
          5/27.50
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2014, 02:33:32 AM »

Today is Tuesday, June 24, the 175th day of 2014. There are 190 days left in the year.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29