Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day  (Read 6260 times)

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2015, 10:17:43 AM »

Happy 4th to all you BotL. I hope all you'se guys have a safe holiday. And hug a veteran for pete's sake. Now I'm gonna go find me a female jarhead... and hope she don't hurt me! Have a good un!
:)  Thanks George.  Happy 4th to you too.  Don't be such a stranger.
Thanks Tony! Wish I could make time in the day for something other than work lately. I tripled the business to spite the owners, since they kept saying it was too hard to make things happen. Now I think I'm either going to have to take over, or set up my own shop since our biggest clients told them if I were to leave they would stop doing business with them. Anyway, today I'm going to help my brother do some construction. Converting the old chicken coop into a workout room for the warden. Happy 4th again fellas!

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2015, 10:20:34 AM »

Happy 4th to all you BotL. I hope all you'se guys have a safe holiday. And hug a veteran for pete's sake. Now I'm gonna go find me a female jarhead... and hope she don't hurt me! Have a good un!
:)  Thanks George.  Happy 4th to you too.  Don't be such a stranger.
Thanks Tony! Wish I could make time in the day for something other than work lately. I tripled the business to spite the owners, since they kept saying it was too hard to make things happen. Now I think I'm either going to have to take over, or set up my own shop since our biggest clients told them if I were to leave they would stop doing business with them. Anyway, today I'm going to help my brother do some construction. Converting the old chicken coop into a workout room for the warden. Happy 4th again fellas!
Busy is fine.  Just remember to smoke a cigar at some point.

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2015, 11:43:14 AM »

Happy 4th to all you BotL. I hope all you'se guys have a safe holiday. And hug a veteran for pete's sake. Now I'm gonna go find me a female jarhead... and hope she don't hurt me! Have a good un!
:)  Thanks George.  Happy 4th to you too.  Don't be such a stranger.
Thanks Tony! Wish I could make time in the day for something other than work lately. I tripled the business to spite the owners, since they kept saying it was too hard to make things happen. Now I think I'm either going to have to take over, or set up my own shop since our biggest clients told them if I were to leave they would stop doing business with them. Anyway, today I'm going to help my brother do some construction. Converting the old chicken coop into a workout room for the warden. Happy 4th again fellas!
Busy is fine.  Just remember to smoke a cigar at some point.
Thanks for the reminder, Antknee.  Four Kicks and coffee underway.

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2015, 11:44:43 AM »

Forgot the sheesh.  Sheesh.

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2015, 12:04:50 PM »

Afternoon guys and Happy 4th! Outside with a Bloody Mary and a Tat Black CG, England can suckle me

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2015, 12:10:36 PM »

Parade done, now on to the party.

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2015, 12:21:29 PM »

Parade done, now on to the party.
We're supposed to leave for a party at 2:00 but it's cold and rainy here at the moment

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2015, 12:41:06 PM »

Parade done, now on to the party.
We're supposed to leave for a party at 2:00 but it's cold and rainy here at the moment
Tat Black is very good and sausage on the grill so no complaints

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2015, 03:04:13 PM »

SHEESH!

FDLA lit with some sparkling water and Tito's.  Beautiful day out and not too hot.  Going to put some chicken quarters on the smoker about 3:00 and get in the pool to enjoy smelling them cooking.

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2015, 04:07:36 PM »

Double SHEESH!

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2015, 04:18:17 PM »

Double SHEESH!
Our barbeque plans were thwarted so we did the next most patriotic thing... We went to Applebee's.

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2015, 06:09:51 PM »

Double SHEESH!
Our barbeque plans were thwarted so we did the next most patriotic thing... We went to Applebee's.
LOL, you get rained out?

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2015, 06:10:20 PM »

Lighting a pre-BBQ V Perfecto enjoying some Laid Back Beach Music on the patio now.

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2015, 06:12:09 PM »

If you are lurking Short Stack - Happy 4th of July.  We did not get to come over.

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2015, 06:58:31 PM »

Double SHEESH!
Our barbeque plans were thwarted so we did the next most patriotic thing... We went to Applebee's.
LOL, you get rained out?
It was more the threat of rain.  It just drizzled.  Our good friends were going to have us over and they postponed until tomorrow.  It's supposed to be hot as balls tomorrow.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4