Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day  (Read 6258 times)

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2015, 08:27:14 AM »

Got to go to the grocery store before it turns into a circus.

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2015, 09:18:24 AM »

Happy Independence day Chip, Dean, Dave, and Dave, and banter BOTL everywhere.  And to Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, John Hancock, and all the rest, thank you for issuing that big GFY's to the British so many years ago.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2015, 09:27:57 AM »

Morning LSU, Travellin Dave  & Short Run Dean .  Happy 4th of July Off for Chip!
It looks like all the brothers are so for today for a change.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2015, 09:28:34 AM »

Happy Independence day Chip, Dean, Dave, and Dave, and banter BOTL everywhere.  And to Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, John Hancock, and all the rest, thank you for issuing that big GFY's to the British so many years ago.
Good morning Native and Mark.

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2015, 09:33:12 AM »

Morning LSU, Travellin Dave  & Short Run Dean .  Happy 4th of July Off for Chip!
It looks like all the brothers are so for today for a change.
Not quite, I'm at work.  Only because I took yesterday off to do a bunch of running around with the warden.  No complaints, was a good day.

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2015, 09:35:55 AM »

Happy Independence day Chip, Dean, Dave, and Dave, and banter BOTL everywhere.  And to Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, John Hancock, and all the rest, thank you for issuing that big GFY's to the British so many years ago.
And for all those that made them stick over the years.

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2015, 09:36:52 AM »

Morning LSU, Travellin Dave  & Short Run Dean .  Happy 4th of July Off for Chip!
It looks like all the brothers are so for today for a change.
Not quite, I'm at work.  Only because I took yesterday off to do a bunch of running around with the warden.  No complaints, was a good day.
4th of July sales at Macy's?

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2015, 09:42:28 AM »

Good morning and happy 4th of July, brothers.

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2015, 09:46:53 AM »

It's supposed to rain here all day so we wind up switching all the festivities to tomorrow and go to the cinema today instead.  (Edit)  The weather is drastically different than what was predicted last night.  Now it looks like we may only get a possible shower in the afternoon and the rest of the day will be fine.  So I don't know what the eff we're doing.

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2015, 09:53:54 AM »

Morning LSU, Travellin Dave  & Short Run Dean .  Happy 4th of July Off for Chip!
It looks like all the brothers are so for today for a change.
Not quite, I'm at work.  Only because I took yesterday off to do a bunch of running around with the warden.  No complaints, was a good day.
4th of July sales at Macy's?
Ha, no Macy's.  We don't go there since I won't hold her purse.  ;)

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2015, 09:55:56 AM »

It's supposed to rain here all day so we wind up switching all the festivities to tomorrow and go to the cinema today instead.  (Edit)  The weather is drastically different than what was predicted last night.  Now it looks like we may only get a possible shower in the afternoon and the rest of the day will be fine.  So I don't know what the eff we're doing.
Morning Mr. Mayor. Seems as though the weather people and all their computer programs have never been worse at predicting the weather.  Time to dust off the almanac.

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2015, 10:00:49 AM »

Morning LSU, Travellin Dave  & Short Run Dean .  Happy 4th of July Off for Chip!
It looks like all the brothers are so for today for a change.
Not quite, I'm at work.  Only because I took yesterday off to do a bunch of running around with the warden.  No complaints, was a good day.
4th of July sales at Macy's?
Ha, no Macy's.  We don't go there since I won't hold her purse.  ;)
I don't hold it anymore either.  Ever since the time I hung it from my schlong, she doesn't ask anymore for fear she'd accidentally touch it upon retrieval.  Can't have that!  ;)

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2015, 10:01:49 AM »

It's supposed to rain here all day so we wind up switching all the festivities to tomorrow and go to the cinema today instead.  (Edit)  The weather is drastically different than what was predicted last night.  Now it looks like we may only get a possible shower in the afternoon and the rest of the day will be fine.  So I don't know what the eff we're doing.
Morning Mr. Mayor. Seems as though the weather people and all their computer programs have never been worse at predicting the weather.  Time to dust off the almanac.
I say that same thing all the time.  Doppler my ass.
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2015, 10:08:07 AM »

Happy 4th to all you BotL. I hope all you'se guys have a safe holiday. And hug a veteran for pete's sake. Now I'm gonna go find me a female jarhead... and hope she don't hurt me! Have a good un!

Re: 7/4/2015 - Independence Day
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2015, 10:10:55 AM »

Happy 4th to all you BotL. I hope all you'se guys have a safe holiday. And hug a veteran for pete's sake. Now I'm gonna go find me a female jarhead... and hope she don't hurt me! Have a good un!
:)  Thanks George.  Happy 4th to you too.  Don't be such a stranger.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4