Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26

  • Administrator
6/23/2014
« on: June 23, 2014, 12:00:05 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 12:02:56 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Goodnight, Tony! and Thanks!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 12:05:36 AM »

Looks like Tony has got the flip thing figured out.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 12:07:31 AM »

What does your .avi say Fred...?
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 12:15:20 AM »

What does you .avi say Fred...?
it's a face book message a kid wrote saying when he kisses his mom he wonders how many dicks she's had in her mother.  She intercepted it and wrote,  if I swallowed you 17 years ago I wouldn't be reading this.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 12:22:04 AM »

What does you .avi say Fred...?
it's a face book message a kid wrote saying when he kisses his mom he wonders how many dicks she's had in her mother.  She intercepted it and wrote,  if I swallowed you 17 years ago I wouldn't be reading this.
:)
Logged

glassken

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 12:22:29 AM »

What does you .avi say Fred...?
it's a face book message a kid wrote saying when he kisses his mom he wonders how many dicks she's had in her mother.  She intercepted it and wrote,  if I swallowed you 17 years ago I wouldn't be reading this.
Kids should not ask scary questions. They may get scary answers.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2014, 12:24:09 AM »

What does you .avi say Fred...?
it's a face book message a kid wrote saying when he kisses his mom he wonders how many dicks she's had in her mother.  She intercepted it and wrote,  if I swallowed you 17 years ago I wouldn't be reading this.
I know that isn't exact,  I still haven't figured how to cut and paste on my tablet.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2014, 12:28:42 AM »

What does you .avi say Fred...?
it's a face book message a kid wrote saying when he kisses his mom he wonders how many dicks she's had in her mother.  She intercepted it and wrote,  if I swallowed you 17 years ago I wouldn't be reading this.
I know that isn't exact,  I still haven't figured how to cut and paste on my tablet.
I have the same problem with my smart phone.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2014, 12:30:40 AM »

What does you .avi say Fred...?
it's a face book message a kid wrote saying when he kisses his mom he wonders how many dicks she's had in her mother.  She intercepted it and wrote,  if I swallowed you 17 years ago I wouldn't be reading this.
Kids should not ask scary questions. They may get scary answers.
face book is a dangerous place,  you'll never find me on it!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2014, 12:41:08 AM »

What does you .avi say Fred...?
it's a face book message a kid wrote saying when he kisses his mom he wonders how many dicks she's had in her mother.  She intercepted it and wrote,  if I swallowed you 17 years ago I wouldn't be reading this.
Kids should not ask scary questions. They may get scary answers.
face book is a dangerous place,  you'll never find me on it!
I do not get onto facebook much either.  Just occasionally to check out family news.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2014, 12:53:27 AM »

Well, I believe it's time for me to head to bed.... G'nite Fellows...!!!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2014, 12:54:36 AM »

What does you .avi say Fred...?
it's a face book message a kid wrote saying when he kisses his mom he wonders how many dicks she's had in her mother.  She intercepted it and wrote,  if I swallowed you 17 years ago I wouldn't be reading this.
Kids should not ask scary questions. They may get scary answers.
face book is a dangerous place,  you'll never find me on it!
I do not get onto facebook much either.  Just occasionally to check out family news.
I have nothing against it. It was not designed for the way it is used, with all of your info out there. Kinda like the reality shows, and the pop culture dumbing down of all type of entertainment, or art. Make it accessible to the masses, and it will be dominated my stupid people. Because that is a very large demographic. Zucherberg did not know this would happen. But, he has no problem with the millions of gossipy idiots, and wann-a-be famous people, and he is laughing all the way to the banks he owns!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2014, 01:08:10 AM »

Well, I believe it's time for me to head to bed.... G'nite Fellows...!!!
Gnite BD
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26