Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #225 on: June 22, 2014, 11:32:35 PM »

Good evening all...  I'm working on a Gurkha Ninja and a few fingers of scotch.
BD, how's the Scotch & Ninja been going for you?
The Scotch is pretty good, and the Ninja is just ok.  I bought a 5 pack of Ninja's about a year ago, and the 1st one I smoked was great.  The 2nd one was terrible, and this 3rd one is just ok.  I won't be buying any more.
I did the same and had the same experience.  They're just not very consistent.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/22/2014
« Reply #226 on: June 22, 2014, 11:33:02 PM »

Ken, I'd kill to be 225!
Me too...!!!  I think I'm actually addicted to ice cream...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/22/2014
« Reply #227 on: June 22, 2014, 11:37:04 PM »

Good evening all...  I'm working on a Gurkha Ninja and a few fingers of scotch.
BD, how's the Scotch & Ninja been going for you?
The Scotch is pretty good, and the Ninja is just ok.  I bought a 5 pack of Ninja's about a year ago, and the 1st one I smoked was great.  The 2nd one was terrible, and this 3rd one is just ok.  I won't be buying any more.
I did the same and had the same experience.  They're just not very consistent.
They look so good thou...  Toro, dark wrapper, and the oil is just oozing off of it.  This is the oiliest cigar I've ever had.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #228 on: June 22, 2014, 11:39:00 PM »

Ken, I'd kill to be 225!
Me too...!!!  I think I'm actually addicted to ice cream...
Not that bad of an addiction. I could think of worse! What about pussy & beer & whiskey, and acting like your 25 when your 35 all the way to 45? Oh, and did I mention pussy? And beer? and whiskey? Oh, I did. My addiction beats your addiction..
Logged

glassken

« Reply #229 on: June 22, 2014, 11:39:58 PM »

Good evening all...  I'm working on a Gurkha Ninja and a few fingers of scotch.
BD, how's the Scotch & Ninja been going for you?
The Scotch is pretty good, and the Ninja is just ok.  I bought a 5 pack of Ninja's about a year ago, and the 1st one I smoked was great.  The 2nd one was terrible, and this 3rd one is just ok.  I won't be buying any more.
I did the same and had the same experience.  They're just not very consistent.
They look so good thou...  Toro, dark wrapper, and the oil is just oozing off of it.  This is the oiliest cigar I've ever had.
I could make it oily too. Rub it with oil..
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/22/2014
« Reply #230 on: June 22, 2014, 11:41:31 PM »

Ken, I'd kill to be 225!
Yeah, but I'm just 5' 10"
that's still not bad,  I'm 5'11" 260.
We're pretty close.  I think I've shrunk to 5'11", and 262.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #231 on: June 22, 2014, 11:44:37 PM »

Ken, I'd kill to be 225!
Me too...!!!  I think I'm actually addicted to ice cream...
Not that bad of an addiction. I could think of worse! What about pussy & beer & whiskey, and acting like your 25 when your 35 all the way to 45? Oh, and did I mention pussy? And beer? and whiskey? Oh, I did. My addiction beats your addiction..
blood pressure meds have pretty much taken care of any addiction to pussy I may have had.  :(
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #232 on: June 22, 2014, 11:46:45 PM »

Ken, I'd kill to be 225!
Yeah, but I'm just 5' 10"
that's still not bad,  I'm 5'11" 260.
We're pretty close.  I think I've shrunk to 5'11", and 262.
I was 313 a year and a half ago,  but can't seem to lose any more.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/22/2014
« Reply #233 on: June 22, 2014, 11:50:17 PM »

Ken, I'd kill to be 225!
Me too...!!!  I think I'm actually addicted to ice cream...
Not that bad of an addiction. I could think of worse! What about pussy & beer & whiskey, and acting like your 25 when your 35 all the way to 45? Oh, and did I mention pussy? And beer? and whiskey? Oh, I did. My addiction beats your addiction..
I believe you do have me beat.  I've been tired allot lately, and since drinking makes me relaxed and tired, I've sort of naturally slowed up on the drinking.  3 fingers of scotch tonight and 1 beer at lunch. I don't even think that qualifies as drinking...?  Pussy is starting to be a problem too.  I need to get my wife to do something silly to jump start my libido again...!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #234 on: June 22, 2014, 11:50:54 PM »

Ken, I'd kill to be 225!
Me too...!!!  I think I'm actually addicted to ice cream...
Not that bad of an addiction. I could think of worse! What about pussy & beer & whiskey, and acting like your 25 when your 35 all the way to 45? Oh, and did I mention pussy? And beer? and whiskey? Oh, I did. My addiction beats your addiction..
blood pressure meds have pretty much taken care of any addiction to pussy I may have had.  :(
Fred-Bob, you have to try many, and have a Dr. know what it is doing to you. I avoided BP meds for this reason--because I thought if my dick don't work, then fuck-it! I have some what changed that view, but anyway, I tried several, and have actually been able to reduced the dose on both of them. I may be able to quit one of them very soon, because my blood pressure is actually getting low. You have to talk with the dr. he won't know unless you tell him.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #235 on: June 22, 2014, 11:54:37 PM »

Ken, I'd kill to be 225!
Yeah, but I'm just 5' 10"
that's still not bad,  I'm 5'11" 260.
We're pretty close.  I think I've shrunk to 5'11", and 262.
I was 313 a year and a half ago,  but can't seem to lose any more.
Fred-Bob, that is awesome! Then. I have cut my drinking to almost nothing. I have not been feeling good, due to the BP meds had mine too low. Now I'm feeling better. I did drink 2 good beers tonight, and I used to drink 30. So, I saw the somewhat blurry writing on the wall and stopped that!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]