CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: 6/14/2015  (Read 8836 times)

Threebean

Re: 6/14/2015
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2015, 08:15:39 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
It only gets worse!
I bet it feels good not going to the airport today. :)
Sure as hell does!
I'm going tomorrow. Any message for the TSA?
Yeah I don't fly that much anymore and tell them I miss them playing with my balls.
They don't do that as much anymore.  They're content with looking at your naked picture and playing with their own balls in the other room.
Takes the fun out of flying! LOL, commercial air travel sux to the max anymore and it is the transportation of last resort for me.
Indeed.  Anything under 6 hrs I'm driving.  One of these days we'll get NJDave to give up his secret to coping with it all.  I know for damn sure it isn't the pretty and pleasant young female flight attendants, 'cause there ain't none! 

Threebean

« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2015, 08:16:27 PM »

There have been some good cigars between the turds Jamming today but the turds make it so slow nobody is watching.  Had some La Historia's while ago that laste about 40 minutes.
DoD is down again, but I'll take your word for it. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2015, 08:18:36 PM »

Today's one of those days that makes me feel old.  The little flower girl in my wedding (barely walking then) is having a high school graduation party.
It only gets worse!
Sure as hell does!
Yeah I don't fly that much anymore and tell them I miss them playing with my balls.
They don't do that as much anymore.  They're content with looking at your naked picture and playing with their own balls in the other room.
Takes the fun out of flying! LOL, commercial air travel sux to the max anymore and it is the transportation of last resort for me.
Indeed.  Anything under 6 hrs I'm driving.  One of these days we'll get NJDave to give up his secret to coping with it all.  I know for damn sure it isn't the pretty and pleasant young female flight attendants, 'cause there ain't none!
Hell no, most of the flight attendants are over 50 these days.  I used to fly as much or more than Dave and glad I don't have to do that anymore.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2015, 08:19:10 PM »

There have been some good cigars between the turds Jamming today but the turds make it so slow nobody is watching.  Had some La Historia's while ago that laste about 40 minutes.
It was working for me a few minutes ago, slow but working.

Threebean

« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2015, 08:25:00 PM »

It was working for me a few minutes ago, slow but working.
TWHS

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2015, 08:44:16 PM »

DPG Blues toro up now, got one going myself.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2015, 10:33:13 PM »

It only gets worse!
Sure as hell does!
Plain sullen flight attendants, overpriced booze, crappy food....not much incentive.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]