Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

« Reply #255 on: May 19, 2015, 07:29:52 PM »

Evening men.  Back in PA for one night then over the NJ.
Evening former Txan!  Man it is really humid down here today.
Holy crap, just checked Round Rock. 91 deg/76 deg dewpoint.  Heat index 103. Forecast high here tomorrow is 71 deg/mid-40's dewpoint, which is damn near perfect.  And me without any cigars.  D'oh!
Surely there is a cigar store somewhere.
I imagine, and don't call me shirley.
Where are those links NJDave provided yesterday?  Surely you'll find something close by.
Yep, NJDave always taking care of the BOTL.  If it looks like I'll time tomorrow evening I'll hunt down a stick.
Second place that might even be a bit closer to you is right on Rt. 1 across from Quakerbridge Mall and next to Olive Garden.  There is also a Hooters around the corner and a good liquor store in the same mall.  Cigar B&M is called the Tobacco Leaf and the liquor store is Joe Canal's.  Lounge only has coffee, so you might want to stop off at Canal's first.

« Reply #256 on: May 19, 2015, 07:32:26 PM »

As for PA, there is one in Doylestown (that I haven't been to personally) that we discussed previously.  Also the same store I mentioned in Princeton A Little Taste of Cuba has a store in New Hope (just on the PA side of the river).  Plenty of restaurants and bars there as well...with a bit of an Austin flavor for icing.

« Reply #257 on: May 19, 2015, 07:36:05 PM »

Evening men.  Back in PA for one night then over the NJ.
If you can, cross Rt. 1 to downtown Princeton.  One main road; Nassau St. with University on one side and town on the other.  Lots of decent restaurants, a Brewpub "Triumph" which is nice for food and beers, and a little B&M with a small lounge called Little Taste of Cuba.
Hmm, 20 minutes from the NJ hotel. Good to know!

« Reply #258 on: May 19, 2015, 07:45:52 PM »

Evening men.  Back in PA for one night then over the NJ.
If you can, cross Rt. 1 to downtown Princeton.  One main road; Nassau St. with University on one side and town on the other.  Lots of decent restaurants, a Brewpub "Triumph" which is nice for food and beers, and a little B&M with a small lounge called Little Taste of Cuba.
Hmm, 20 minutes from the NJ hotel. Good to know!
There are two parking garages on the town side of Nassau.  Better than street meter parking.
Plenty of restaurants on Rt. 1 as well.  Cheescake Factory and some Italian chain  at Quakerbridge Mall (on Rt. 1 side), Across the street in the mall with the one tobacco shop is Olive Garden as I said, also Bonefish Grille and Outback, north of that in Princeton Market Fair (also right on Rt. 1) is PF Changs, Big Fish, Bobby's Burger Palace (Bobby Flay), Season 52 and TGI Fridays, to give you some choices.

« Reply #259 on: May 19, 2015, 08:40:27 PM »

Dave, PM to ya.

« Reply #260 on: May 19, 2015, 10:38:04 PM »

Dave, PM to ya.
Got it.  Things sure died out around here... guess CB went to Macy's.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]