Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2015, 06:27:12 AM »

ISIS in Texas, imagine that, you guys have new targets to shoot at.
I never thought I would see that, we are a big target because of all the refineries down here but everyone carries guns, either on their person or in their car so if they have a death wish, they will get what they are looking for.
I figured that much, didn't make sense to me.
SHOOT 'EM ALL.

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2015, 06:36:32 AM »

Morning Chip Dave, Dave and Dean.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/5/2015
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2015, 06:37:28 AM »

Good morning boys and girls...!!

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2015, 06:39:29 AM »

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2015, 06:40:30 AM »

Morning BD
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/5/2015
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2015, 06:43:45 AM »

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/5/2015
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2015, 06:49:08 AM »

9 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/19.50
 8 H. Upmann Media Noche Robusto (5.0"x54)
         10/37.50
 7 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto (5.0"x54)
          5/24.00
 6 The cigar that shall not be named in recaps.
        10/39.99
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure (6.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959
         10/32.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio
          5/29.99
 2 Man O' War Ruination
         10/34.99
 1 Tatuaje Tattoo
          5/19.99
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/5/2015
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2015, 06:49:16 AM »

ISIS in Texas, imagine that, you guys have new targets to shoot at.
I never thought I would see that, we are a big target because of all the refineries down here but everyone carries guns, either on their person or in their car so if they have a death wish, they will get what they are looking for.
I figured that much, didn't make sense to me.
SHOOT 'EM ALL.
A few weeks ago, a guy walked into a local Quick Stop, pulled out his gun and told the clerk to give him all of their money.  Within seconds, a customer pulled out his gun and shot the robber in the leg, and then left.  The robber was caught and no one seemed to bother looking for the unknown customer who shot him.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/5/2015
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2015, 06:49:27 AM »

Good morning Dave and BD.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/5/2015
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2015, 06:50:03 AM »

Workaference time for me for awhile.  BBL.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/5/2015
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2015, 06:51:07 AM »

ISIS in Texas, imagine that, you guys have new targets to shoot at.
I never thought I would see that, we are a big target because of all the refineries down here but everyone carries guns, either on their person or in their car so if they have a death wish, they will get what they are looking for.
I figured that much, didn't make sense to me.
SHOOT 'EM ALL.
A few weeks ago, a guy walked into a local Quick Stop, pulled out his gun and told the clerk to give him all of their money.  Within seconds, a customer pulled out his gun and shot the robber in the leg, and then left.  The robber was caught and no one seemed to bother looking for the unknown customer who shot him.
Its either a customer or the clerk that shoots down here.

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2015, 06:52:53 AM »

good moirning Dāve and Dad.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/5/2015
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2015, 07:03:42 AM »

I lost the total hearing in my right ear for the past 2 months.  The Ears, Nose, and Throat doctor said I have a fluid build up behind my ear and may need to have a tube inserted.  Fluid behind the ear sounded pretty serious  too me.  Half way through taking my medication (sort of a bronchial medication to dry things up), my wife fed me a bowl of very hot and spicy Romain noodles.  The soup was so spicy hot, that I broke out into a sweat.  Sweat was coming out of the top of my head, and my nose started running like crazy.  I told my wife, "your going to think I'm crazy, but I can taste this soup in my ear.  The tube behind your ear allows fluid (snot) to drain into your throat.  Not only was my nose running, but the soup caused the tube behind my ear to start draining.  I ate a few more bowls of soup the following days, and it helped to open up my ear.  A few days later I could hear normally again.  I told the doctor about the soup, and he said, "You better not lose the recipe for that soup..!"  It was basically just an off brand of very hot and spicy Romain Noodles.  I'm sure any hot food that is spicy enough to make you sweat, would work.  Anyway, I found that interesting.  :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/5/2015
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2015, 07:04:40 AM »

good moirning Dāve and Dad.
Good morning Chip, and Dean... I hope you guys are doing ok..!

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2015, 07:04:42 AM »

Good morning, gentle people of the banter. How fare thee this fine Tuesday morn?
That's better, Dave. Not as inflammatory as yesterday
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19