Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2015, 07:07:54 AM »

We're a bit behind here, leaves aren't even full out on trees yet.  I doubt that leaves are out at all up at Lake Harmony (Cfest)

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2015, 07:18:51 AM »

We're a bit behind here, leaves aren't even full out on trees yet.  I doubt that leaves are out at all up at Lake Harmony (Cfest)
Leaves were all,fully out here but the hail knocked most of them off so we are starting all over.  Rioting in Philly last night so don't head that way.

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2015, 07:30:13 AM »

We're a bit behind here, leaves aren't even full out on trees yet.  I doubt that leaves are out at all up at Lake Harmony (Cfest)
Leaves were all,fully out here but the hail knocked most of them off so we are starting all over.  Rioting in Philly last night so don't head that way.
Not bad in Philly really....mostly just the same noisy nonsense as if anyone is listening.  CFest is in the other direction anyway.

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2015, 07:32:43 AM »

"Dean is a lost cause."

I am not! Friday in Orlando, WTF.
just finished breakfast, a small corona burning and then heading back home.
Safe travels CFesters and have a great time.

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2015, 07:39:55 AM »

"Dean is a lost cause."

I am not! Friday in Orlando, WTF.
just finished breakfast, a small corona burning and then heading back home.
Safe travels CFesters and have a great time.
LOL at least we woke you up! :). You smoking in your PJ's? ::)

Orlando is about the worst place in FL with Jacksonville a close second.  But you could go by Corona Cigars, top shelf B&M, one of the best in the country IMO but there are plenty I have not visited.

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2015, 08:06:50 AM »

Just leaving town for Omaha. Buffett and Munger mania!

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2015, 08:10:45 AM »

Just leaving town for Omaha. Buffett and Munger mania!
Morning CG.  Safe Travels, tell that senile Libtard Warren to GFH for me.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/1/2015
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2015, 08:11:56 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave.  Back from the other coast with time to freshen up and head out to a bit of Cfest.
Seems like Dean is flitting around Orlando in his PJ's and mouse ears, so you get to hold down the fort.
Morning cross country Dave.  Lord hope you slept on the plane!  Hopefully CG and BS will stop by, I think Raz said he is off today so may not hear from him.  I will be hitting the yard around 8 myself. Dean is a lost cause :(
Well there goes CG for the day, we are really in store for a quiet day.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/1/2015
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2015, 08:12:25 AM »

Just leaving town for Omaha. Buffett and Munger mania!
Enjoy yourself!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/1/2015
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2015, 08:12:59 AM »

I wish my vacation was this week and not next week..

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2015, 08:16:47 AM »

Just leaving town for Omaha. Buffett and Munger mania!
Morning CG.  Safe Travels, tell that senile Libtard Warren to GFH for me.
LALTS! Will do if I get ahold of him

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2015, 08:17:14 AM »

Just leaving town for Omaha. Buffett and Munger mania!
Enjoy yourself!
Thanks Chip!

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2015, 08:23:25 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave.  Back from the other coast with time to freshen up and head out to a bit of Cfest.
Seems like Dean is flitting around Orlando in his PJ's and mouse ears, so you get to hold down the fort.
Morning cross country Dave.  Lord hope you slept on the plane!  Hopefully CG and BS will stop by, I think Raz said he is off today so may not hear from him.  I will be hitting the yard around 8 myself. Dean is a lost cause :(
Well there goes CG for the day, we are really in store for a quiet day.
Yeah Dean and CG are 2 and done.  My damn 3 month old coffee pot is fuct up and can't make my last cup dammit!  Bad way to start the day.

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2015, 08:32:59 AM »

Good morning TxDave and Chip. And Dean if you're still around.  Chilly 42 deg this morning in Lake Harmony.

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2015, 08:40:22 AM »

Good morning TxDave and Chip. And Dean if you're still around.  Chilly 42 deg this morning in Lake Harmony.
Morning Bean, beautiful day here with sunny and 62 now.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6