Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/19/2014
« Reply #435 on: June 19, 2014, 11:20:12 PM »

Am I crazy, or does that one tree really look happy giving blow jobs....?  Maybe I should have married a tree..., with a pot plant for a best man...?
yes and yes
Thanks Tom... I knew I wasn't completely crazy... :)
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #436 on: June 19, 2014, 11:20:34 PM »

Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
They're actually kinda fresh.  I think it's all the talc.  Good evening, gents.
Howdy Tony, any idea when the mobile site will be working?
Great question.  I haven't even begun to look at that.  However if all goes well,  before July 4th.  I'm gonna have some extra time to work on it, coming up.
Great, I hate being out of touch when I leave home.
Curious.  What phone do you have?  I'm using the Galaxy S3, as we speak, and it isn't too bad for me.
Mine is the S4, nephew gave it to me on his dime.
Well, I have good intentions to make the site more mobile friendly.  Just be patient with me.  Been concentrating on making it more difficult for the SPAMbots.  They were posting inappropriate things and I'm pretty certain it's contributing to the site being banned from some of our BoTL's office access.
No worries, I can always take my tablet with me.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/19/2014
« Reply #437 on: June 19, 2014, 11:21:30 PM »

see you gents later
Good night Tom...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/19/2014
« Reply #438 on: June 19, 2014, 11:22:49 PM »

[...]
Damn, you got a tablet too...?  You've gone hi-tech retirement..!!!

« Reply #439 on: June 19, 2014, 11:25:53 PM »

Soon to be homeward bound
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #440 on: June 19, 2014, 11:32:25 PM »

[...]
Yep, found a good sale and snapped it up, have it hooked up to my buddys Dish network so I can watch TV also.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #441 on: June 19, 2014, 11:34:02 PM »

Soon to be homeward bound
Evening Dave, you get to meet up with Tx. Dave?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/19/2014
« Reply #442 on: June 19, 2014, 11:39:21 PM »

[...]
Now if you had a car that could stop before you hit anything, and park itself, you'd have it made.. :)

« Reply #443 on: June 19, 2014, 11:40:07 PM »

Soon to be homeward bound
C'mon home already!  Jersey doesn't smell the same without ya.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #444 on: June 19, 2014, 11:41:41 PM »

[...]
That would be quite a retirement perk.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/19/2014
« Reply #445 on: June 19, 2014, 11:56:05 PM »

I could use some music in my life.... It's summer, so maybe The Beach Boys...!

« Reply #446 on: June 19, 2014, 11:56:40 PM »

Well boys and girls, I'm getting ready to do the flip and then I'm hitting the rack.  Good night.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #447 on: June 19, 2014, 11:57:24 PM »

I could use some music in my life.... It's summer, so maybe The Beach Boys...!
Surfin' USA, almost flip time.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #448 on: June 19, 2014, 11:58:13 PM »

Well boys and girls, I'm getting ready to do the flip and then I'm hitting the rack.  Good night.
G'nite Tony, thanks for the info.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]