Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2015, 07:16:40 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave
Morning Scott.
Andy's already trying to make out his shopping list for food at CF this year, he has like 10 chickens so he'll bring fresh eggs
A guy with chickens in Joisey? Now I've heard it all.

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2015, 07:18:49 AM »

Oh, and Fish, I think thanks to your thoughts and prayers, Tony's labia are back to normal.

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2015, 07:19:24 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave
Morning Scott.
Andy's already trying to make out his shopping list for food at CF this year, he has like 10 chickens so he'll bring fresh eggs
A guy with chickens in Joisey? Now I've heard it all.
Right? The area we live in has a lot of old farms, he has rabbits and a goat also  ;D

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2015, 07:19:25 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave
Morning Scott.
Andy's already trying to make out his shopping list for food at CF this year, he has like 10 chickens so he'll bring fresh eggs
A guy with chickens in Joisey? Now I've heard it all.
Well, I do have a box of Fighting Cocks....

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2015, 07:19:56 AM »

Oh, and Fish, I think thanks to your thoughts and prayers, Tony's labia are back to normal.
It worked!! I'll have to think of another now

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2015, 07:20:56 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave
Morning Scott.
Did you get some nice weather out there this weekend?
Wasn't too bad yesterday. Temps got up into the 60s.
Us too, I'll take it! It was really nice until it clouded up around 2:00 yesterday but we were still outside most of the day

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2015, 07:24:51 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Purp.
Any jelly beans left?
Morning Dave, baskets of candy left...that's trouble for my sweet tooth
You're supposed to buy what they like, not what you like...
They loved Nacho to death already?
Yes the kids are ecstatic, parents are nervous. He cried more last night than the previous but still doing better than expected. No accidents at all this morning so making progress already. Now has to get used to being alone while we work

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2015, 07:37:08 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Purp.
Any jelly beans left?
Morning Dave, baskets of candy left...that's trouble for my sweet tooth
You're supposed to buy what they like, not what you like...
They loved Nacho to death already?
Yes the kids are ecstatic, parents are nervous. He cried more last night than the previous but still doing better than expected. No accidents at all this morning so making progress already. Now has to get used to being alone while we work
Just leave him a tablet, he can banter during the day and really give your post count a bounce.

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2015, 07:38:50 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Purp.
Any jelly beans left?
Morning Dave, baskets of candy left...that's trouble for my sweet tooth
You're supposed to buy what they like, not what you like...
They loved Nacho to death already?
Yes the kids are ecstatic, parents are nervous. He cried more last night than the previous but still doing better than expected. No accidents at all this morning so making progress already. Now has to get used to being alone while we work
Just leave him a tablet, he can banter during the day and really give your post count a bounce.
CNS, it'd better be water and chew-proof

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2015, 07:42:47 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Purp.
Any jelly beans left?
Morning Dave, baskets of candy left...that's trouble for my sweet tooth
You're supposed to buy what they like, not what you like...
They loved Nacho to death already?
Yes the kids are ecstatic, parents are nervous. He cried more last night than the previous but still doing better than expected. No accidents at all this morning so making progress already. Now has to get used to being alone while we work
Just leave him a tablet, he can banter during the day and really give your post count a bounce.
CNS, it'd better be water and chew-proof
He will need a screen name for the Banter, would not want to be using his real name.

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2015, 07:43:04 AM »

Morning Fish and Travellin Dave.

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2015, 07:44:33 AM »

Time to head to work.  It's damn Monday and office meeting day then got to go to San Antonio for a meeting this afternoon which means late getting home.

BBL
Your place likes to have meetings as much as Tony's place.
That is very true but unlike Tony I am in the KMA Club and just don't go to most of them.  Unfortunately I have to attend the monthly office meeting 1st monday of each month if I am in town.

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2015, 07:46:26 AM »

Good morning Chip, 3 Daves, and Scott. Slept like a rock, must have been wore out from the day at the beach.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.
Oh, is it Monday aleady?

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2015, 07:48:33 AM »

Time to head to work.  It's damn Monday and office meeting day then got to go to San Antonio for a meeting this afternoon which means late getting home.

BBL
Your place likes to have meetings as much as Tony's place.
That is very true but unlike Tony I am in the KMA Club and just don't go to most of them.  Unfortunately I have to attend the monthly office meeting 1st monday of each month if I am in town.
I've solved that one.

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2015, 07:53:59 AM »

Good morning Chip, 3 Daves, and Scott. Slept like a rock, must have been wore out from the day at the beach.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.
Oh, is it Monday aleady?
Morning Dean
Logged