Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

« Reply #210 on: April 06, 2015, 06:42:22 PM »

Afternoon Raz looks like you were left to keep the lights on.

Just got home and lit me a CyB listening to some BB King.   Waved at the Alamo today for you. :)
Aw, thanks.  And I've got a new pair of Lucchese Ostrich-leg boots coming in Wednesday.  It's just an all-around Texas kind of week for me.

CyB and BB King.  Damn.  You're having a fine end to your day.
Got some really nice 84 degree sunny weather to enjoy outside today.

« Reply #211 on: April 06, 2015, 07:00:06 PM »

Afternoon Raz looks like you were left to keep the lights on.

Just got home and lit me a CyB listening to some BB King.   Waved at the Alamo today for you. :)
Aw, thanks.  And I've got a new pair of Lucchese Ostrich-leg boots coming in Wednesday.  It's just an all-around Texas kind of week for me.

CyB and BB King.  Damn.  You're having a fine end to your day.
Got some really nice 84 degree sunny weather to enjoy outside today.
We've got sunshine.  But it isn't 84 degrees.  More like 55.

« Reply #212 on: April 06, 2015, 07:02:33 PM »

Afternoon Raz looks like you were left to keep the lights on.

Just got home and lit me a CyB listening to some BB King.   Waved at the Alamo today for you. :)
Aw, thanks.  And I've got a new pair of Lucchese Ostrich-leg boots coming in Wednesday.  It's just an all-around Texas kind of week for me.

CyB and BB King.  Damn.  You're having a fine end to your day.
Got some really nice 84 degree sunny weather to enjoy outside today.
We've got sunshine.  But it isn't 84 degrees.  More like 55.
Will the bridge repair fuk u up going home too?

« Reply #213 on: April 06, 2015, 07:13:50 PM »

Afternoon Raz looks like you were left to keep the lights on.

Just got home and lit me a CyB listening to some BB King.   Waved at the Alamo today for you. :)
Aw, thanks.  And I've got a new pair of Lucchese Ostrich-leg boots coming in Wednesday.  It's just an all-around Texas kind of week for me.

CyB and BB King.  Damn.  You're having a fine end to your day.
Got some really nice 84 degree sunny weather to enjoy outside today.
We've got sunshine.  But it isn't 84 degrees.  More like 55.
Will the bridge repair fuk u up going home too?
Yeah.  See, my house is spitting-distance from the bridge, and it's closed in both directions.  The next crossing of the river is 30 minutes drive to the west.  So when all is said and done, 40 minutes is added on to my commute in each direction.  I'll leave work at a little before 5:00pm, will arrive at my vehicle by 6:15, if the traffic on Interstate 5 is kind.  I'll get home around 7pm, best-case, if the traffic doesn't tie up in the detour route.  Not fun.

« Reply #214 on: April 06, 2015, 07:37:24 PM »

[...]

That definitely sux

« Reply #215 on: April 06, 2015, 07:57:52 PM »

These have Tony's name all over them!

Krispy Kreme is trying three campfire-inspired new doughnuts on a trial basis at participating stores, including all four in the metropolitan Columbia area.

A “dirt cake” variety is filled with Oreo cookie crumbles, dipped in chocolate and topped with more Oreo crumbles and a gummy candy worm, the North Carolina-based company said in a statement.

A “S-mores” doughnut is filled with a blend of toated marshmellow cream, dipped in chocolate and topped with graham cracker crumbles and chocolate chips and white icing.

A “honey bee” offering is dipped in yellow icing with a candy sugar piece.

The new variety went on sale at some stores Monday and will be offered through May 17 at all South Carolina stores, a company spokeswoman said.

« Reply #216 on: April 06, 2015, 10:14:58 PM »

These have Tony's name all over them!

Krispy Kreme is trying three campfire-inspired new doughnuts on a trial basis at participating stores, including all four in the metropolitan Columbia area.

A “dirt cake” variety is filled with Oreo cookie crumbles, dipped in chocolate and topped with more Oreo crumbles and a gummy candy worm, the North Carolina-based company said in a statement.

A “S-mores” doughnut is filled with a blend of toated marshmellow cream, dipped in chocolate and topped with graham cracker crumbles and chocolate chips and white icing.

A “honey bee” offering is dipped in yellow icing with a candy sugar piece.

The new variety went on sale at some stores Monday and will be offered through May 17 at all South Carolina stores, a company spokeswoman said.
You bet your ass they do!

« Reply #217 on: April 06, 2015, 10:15:23 PM »

Raz, did you make it home ok?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 4/6/2015
« Reply #218 on: April 06, 2015, 10:26:10 PM »

Good evening ...  Just thought I'd check in to let everyone know that I'm still around.  I've been having allot of computer problems that has been keeping me off of the internet.  I'm using the Explorer browser, and also GoogleChrome.  Both keep giving me the error, "webpage not responding."  The other day the computer wouldn't even boot up.  It seems to be working at the moment, so I thought I'd say hi while I could. :)

« Reply #219 on: April 06, 2015, 10:45:11 PM »

Good evening ...  Just thought I'd check in to let everyone know that I'm still around.  I've been having allot of computer problems that has been keeping me off of the internet.  I'm using the Explorer browser, and also GoogleChrome.  Both keep giving me the error, "webpage not responding."  The other day the computer wouldn't even boot up.  It seems to be working at the moment, so I thought I'd say hi while I could. :)
Hi back, BD.  FYI, you're getting errors because this website sucks.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 4/6/2015
« Reply #220 on: April 06, 2015, 10:59:05 PM »

Good evening ...  Just thought I'd check in to let everyone know that I'm still around.  I've been having allot of computer problems that has been keeping me off of the internet.  I'm using the Explorer browser, and also GoogleChrome.  Both keep giving me the error, "webpage not responding."  The other day the computer wouldn't even boot up.  It seems to be working at the moment, so I thought I'd say hi while I could. :)
Hi back, BD.  FYI, you're getting errors because this website sucks.
I believe it might be a Windows 7 problem.  I've read where others have had the same problem, and they said it was a corrupt Windows driver or *.dll.  Today I was trying to burn a dvd and I got an I/O error. Anyway, I have some things I want to do on the computer before I take any drastic action such as reloading Windows (if I can figure that one out), or run one of Microsofts repair programs.

« Reply #221 on: April 06, 2015, 11:30:20 PM »

Raz, did you make it home ok?
I did. Got home a little before 7pm.

It's just an inconvenience, not a danger.

But thanks for your concern, Mr. Mayor. Very kind of you.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 4/6/2015
« Reply #222 on: April 06, 2015, 11:34:16 PM »

Well, it's bed time... Later all...!

« Reply #223 on: April 06, 2015, 11:39:59 PM »

Raz, did you make it home ok?
I did. Got home a little before 7pm.

It's just an inconvenience, not a danger.

But thanks for your concern, Mr. Mayor. Very kind of you.
Now I can go to bed.  ;)

« Reply #224 on: April 06, 2015, 11:46:15 PM »

Gnight, T and BD
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]