Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2015, 08:00:41 AM »

Not quite ready for application, but do need to pick up lawn fertilizer and crabgrass preventer while they are on sale.  Thanks for reminding me.
Not sure if I should say your welcome or I am sorry. Weather had 0% chance of rain today and Sunday and now it's raining and 50% chance of rain Sunday, looks like I'm get the day off.
Not too bad as I don't have near the amount you do to cover.

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2015, 08:01:32 AM »

We're rolling now.... all the way up to page three.

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2015, 08:16:00 AM »

I had to drop off my car to get looked at or Thursday's herf might be in jeopardy.  Sitting outside waiting and smoking an old Morro Castle.  Could use some coffee.

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2015, 08:22:00 AM »

Morning Tony & Travellin Dave.  Had to take a nap early today.

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2015, 08:23:39 AM »

Morning Tony & Travellin Dave.  Had to take a nap early today.
It's your weekend to do as you please.  What else is in store for today?

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2015, 08:28:47 AM »

Morning Tony & Travellin Dave.  Had to take a nap early today.
It's your weekend to do as you please.  What else is in store for today?
Probably some yard work if the rain holds off.

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2015, 08:33:39 AM »

I had to drop off my car to get looked at or Thursday's herf might be in jeopardy.  Sitting outside waiting and smoking an old Morro Castle.  Could use some coffee.
Grateful for the sacrifice.  Want me to run a coffee up to you?

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2015, 08:34:43 AM »

I had to drop off my car to get looked at or Thursday's herf might be in jeopardy.  Sitting outside waiting and smoking an old Morro Castle.  Could use some coffee.
Grateful for the sacrifice.  Want me to run a coffee up to you?
Car shop should have a cup of stale coffee around somewhere.

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2015, 08:34:58 AM »

I had to drop off my car to get looked at or Thursday's herf might be in jeopardy.  Sitting outside waiting and smoking an old Morro Castle.  Could use some coffee.
I came across a couple as well recently, have them queued up.

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2015, 08:35:54 AM »

Wonder if Dean is pushing up the daisy's this morning.

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2015, 08:35:59 AM »

Morning Tony & Travellin Dave.  Had to take a nap early today.
It's your weekend to do as you please.  What else is in store for today?
Probably some yard work if the rain holds off.
I'm trying to remember what else I had to get done today after the mechanic's.  But for now I'll enjoy this.  I don't often get to enjoy a morning smoke.

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2015, 08:37:31 AM »

I had to drop off my car to get looked at or Thursday's herf might be in jeopardy.  Sitting outside waiting and smoking an old Morro Castle.  Could use some coffee.
Grateful for the sacrifice.  Want me to run a coffee up to you?
Car shop should have a cup of stale coffee around somewhere.
Oh, it does.  Pot looked cold from last night.  I'm hoping they'll make a fresh pot soon.

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2015, 08:39:03 AM »

I had to drop off my car to get looked at or Thursday's herf might be in jeopardy.  Sitting outside waiting and smoking an old Morro Castle.  Could use some coffee.
I came across a couple as well recently, have them queued up.
Celo was pretty yellow but the cigar still has quite a bit of spice.  Not too shabby.

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2015, 08:40:44 AM »

I had to drop off my car to get looked at or Thursday's herf might be in jeopardy.  Sitting outside waiting and smoking an old Morro Castle.  Could use some coffee.
Grateful for the sacrifice.  Want me to run a coffee up to you?
Ha.  I've already got some cold coffee handy.  Besides I could walk home if I really wanted a cup.

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2015, 08:41:00 AM »

I had to drop off my car to get looked at or Thursday's herf might be in jeopardy.  Sitting outside waiting and smoking an old Morro Castle.  Could use some coffee.
Grateful for the sacrifice.  Want me to run a coffee up to you?
Car shop should have a cup of stale coffee around somewhere.
Oh, it does.  Pot looked cold from last night.  I'm hoping they'll make a fresh pot soon.
Might have a mikerwave.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12