Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #705 on: June 18, 2014, 11:48:26 PM »

Evening Guys.
Evening Johnny!  What you got burning?
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #706 on: June 18, 2014, 11:49:04 PM »

Evening Guys.
Evening NBA Champ JR.
Thanks Steve, we're very proud of them.
/// That you should be, JR.
I am Steve, but I'm the only one here who cares.
Au contraire, kind sir.  The Spurs exemplify team sports, and were rewarded for it.

I would agree that the Spurs deserved to win. Full disclosure: I'm a Celtics fan. The Heat are a great team as well. But they didn't "deserve" to win.
The Heat just gave up, you could see it in their eyes.
They knew they were outmatched and outclassed.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #707 on: June 18, 2014, 11:56:11 PM »

Evening Guys.
Evening NBA Champ JR.
Thanks Steve, we're very proud of them.
/// That you should be, JR.
I am Steve, but I'm the only one here who cares.
Au contraire, kind sir.  The Spurs exemplify team sports, and were rewarded for it.

I would agree that the Spurs deserved to win. Full disclosure: I'm a Celtics fan. The Heat are a great team as well. But they didn't "deserve" to win.
The Heat just gave up, you could see it in their eyes.
They knew they were outmatched and outclassed.
Yep, and I'm sure the Soccer and Baseball crowd here is tired of all this Basketball talk, so I'll just drop it for now!
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #708 on: June 18, 2014, 11:56:57 PM »

Evening Guys.
Evening NBA Champ JR.
Thanks Steve, we're very proud of them.
/// That you should be, JR.
I am Steve, but I'm the only one here who cares.
Au contraire, kind sir.  The Spurs exemplify team sports, and were rewarded for it.

I would agree that the Spurs deserved to win. Full disclosure: I'm a Celtics fan. The Heat are a great team as well. But they didn't "deserve" to win.
The Heat just gave up, you could see it in their eyes.
They knew they were outmatched and outclassed.

I can certainly agree that the Spurs outplayed the Heat. They certainly seemed to outmatch the Heat, as well. Whether they outclassed the Heat; I can't say. I don't think that I saw enough of the series to make that determination. The Spurs definitely proved that they deserved to win the Championship.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]