Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 48

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2014, 01:01:22 AM »

Howdy Dog! Ken dissertation back atcha,
Logged

glassken

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2014, 01:03:15 AM »

Craig-Dog! Been smoking one great cigar after another for a couple weeks, all gifted from you! Thanks! These will go down as some of the best cigars I ever smoked. I have a few for you, and know we have some similar tastes, but want some feed back. Whenever you get around to it, I am going offshore Thursday! They may not get ther in the GREAT State of OH, until way after I'm gone. Thanks again.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2014, 01:10:57 AM »

Hey Ken. Sorry to hear of the Doctor troubles. Hope things turn around for you right quick.
It's going good, sent you a PM!
Evidently my Dumb Ass miss something.....Always the best for Brother Ken....
I am the dumbass! I mentioned that I came in early for light-head, and jaw pain--Company thought heart issue. It was not. Too much blood pressure meds, and mine went low. I should have mentioned it! Bro, Craig! Love ya!
...Glad to here things are Cool....but Ken, I still Love ya more...http://cigarbanter.com/forum/Smileys/default/grin.gif
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2014, 01:11:35 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
No jam today, weird!
Did you say Pepins Jr? How's life in Lakehills?
Howdy George, life without a Lake sucks, but my buddy did buy a pool so that's second best thing.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2014, 01:14:05 AM »

Howdy Dog! Ken dissertation back atcha,
...Hey BFF, what you into this evening?
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2014, 01:14:34 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
No jam today, weird!
Did you say Pepins Jr? How's life in Lakehills?
Howdy George, life without a Lake sucks, but my buddy did buy a pool so that's second best thing.
Whut the? No Lake? Didn't drink enough beer and keep it full or what?
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2014, 01:16:03 AM »

Howdy Dog! Ken dissertation back atcha,
...Hey BFF, what you into this evening?
Smokin' a skinny handroll and staying up too late as usual. Whatcha got burnin'?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2014, 01:19:53 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
No jam today, weird!
Did you say Pepins Jr? How's life in Lakehills?
Howdy George, life without a Lake sucks, but my buddy did buy a pool so that's second best thing.
Whut the? No Lake? Didn't drink enough beer and keep it full or what?
Haven't had any rain in 2 years, tends to dry things up around here.
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2014, 01:24:47 AM »

Haven't had any rain in 2 years, tends to dry things up around here.
[/quote]
 Crapola! Mama earth tends to make us move around a bit. Of course we aren't inclined these days to up and go! Well pool pond, I guess it is a move up to the pool in some frame of mind. Staying happy I hope? Love the nipples Johnny!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2014, 01:26:52 AM »

Haven't had any rain in 2 years, tends to dry things up around here.
   Crapola! Mama earth tends to make us move around a bit. Of course we aren't inclined these days to up and go! Well poll pond, I guess it is a move up to the pool in some frame of mind. Staying happy I hope? Love the nipples Johnny!
[/quote]Pool is quite nice on hot summer afternoons, Nipples are even better anytime!
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2014, 01:27:42 AM »

Craig-Dog! Been smoking one great cigar after another for a couple weeks, all gifted from you! Thanks! These will go down as some of the best cigars I ever smoked. I have a few for you, and know we have some similar tastes, but want some feed back. Whenever you get around to it, I am going offshore Thursday! They may not get ther in the GREAT State of OH, until way after I'm gone. Thanks again.
Glad you have enjoyed brother....
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2014, 01:29:53 AM »

Haven't had any rain in 2 years, tends to dry things up around here.
   Crapola! Mama earth tends to make us move around a bit. Of course we aren't inclined these days to up and go! Well poll pond, I guess it is a move up to the pool in some frame of mind. Staying happy I hope? Love the nipples Johnny!
Pool is quite nice on hot summer afternoons, Nipples are even better anytime!
[/quote]Soooo perky! Gravity defying!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2014, 01:32:36 AM »

Haven't had any rain in 2 years, tends to dry things up around here.
   Crapola! Mama earth tends to make us move around a bit. Of course we aren't inclined these days to up and go! Well poll pond, I guess it is a move up to the pool in some frame of mind. Staying happy I hope? Love the nipples Johnny!
Pool is quite nice on hot summer afternoons, Nipples are even better anytime!
Soooo perky! Gravity defying!
[/quote]Yep, just wish I knew who she is, would love to visit!
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2014, 01:33:58 AM »

Howdy Dog! Ken dissertation back atcha,
...Hey BFF, what you into this evening?
Smokin' a skinny handroll and staying up too late as usual. Whatcha got burnin'?
Half way into a Dellusione 88....and dig"N iT......
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2014, 01:34:58 AM »

Howdy Dog! Ken dissertation back atcha,
...Hey BFF, what you into this evening?
Smokin' a skinny handroll and staying up too late as usual. Whatcha got burnin'?
Half way into a Dellusione 88....and dig"N iT......
Howdy Craig, V maddy here.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 48