Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2015, 07:18:27 AM »

Good morning boys! I'm in cigar-buying limbo, I actually have some cash saved for cigars/CFest. I did a box split of the Room 101 MCIII Roxxos with Dave but that's about it so far. The issue for me when I have a bit of cigar money is that I get more picky with it, looking to make a perfect purchase so I'm all over the place in that regard. The thought was to save for Tats of some sort and the ones I smoke the most are the smaller variety, PCRs and Havana VI Angeles but I'm tempted by everything at the moment
I'm the same way, since I have cigar money so infrequently, gotta find the perfect deal. Though, I got a bonus at work last month, and again this month, so watch out!
I hear ya and that's a good thing but it makes my head spin. There are great deals on boxes of Tats on bids but I'm shying away from larger cigars lately due to smoking time. I'm watching a box of Tat 10th Anni Belle Encres that go up tomorrow, a box of Fausto Avion 12's for $107 up now. I find it easier to spend $40, 5 times than $200 once

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2015, 07:19:39 AM »

[...]
Indeed. Plus, that means you get a box delivered 5 times instead of just once. Haha.

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2015, 07:23:05 AM »

[...]
Maybe I should just buy scotch

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2015, 07:26:08 AM »

[...]
Scotch talk doesn't start until around 11.

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2015, 07:26:54 AM »

[...]
Solid thinking there!
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2015, 07:27:18 AM »

And good morning to all.

Good morning Sir Antnee, Regent of Ravioli!

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2015, 07:28:24 AM »

So I lucked up and signed on yesterday and picked up the Diesel Uncuts which was my first jam purchase in more than 6 months, did anyone else hit any deals yesterday?
I did not.  Haven't even been tempted in some time.  The uncuts may have been my last purchase too, a couple of months back.  Are you back to smoking a bit more regularly?
About the only thing I smoke are the La Aurora Leoninos Corojito's, I don't think I have had more than 3 regular chars in the last three months, even the little ones drive my blood pressure crazy. :-(
No purchases for me yesterday but I am buying very little anyway because the humi's are jam packed full.

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2015, 07:28:51 AM »

Morning Fish, Tony & KC.

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2015, 07:38:37 AM »

So I lucked up and signed on yesterday and picked up the Diesel Uncuts which was my first jam purchase in more than 6 months, did anyone else hit any deals yesterday?
I did not.  Haven't even been tempted in some time.  The uncuts may have been my last purchase too, a couple of months back.  Are you back to smoking a bit more regularly?
About the only thing I smoke are the La Aurora Leoninos Corojito's, I don't think I have had more than 3 regular chars in the last three months, even the little ones drive my blood pressure crazy. :-(
No purchases for me yesterday but I am buying very little anyway because the humi's are jam packed full.
Morning Dave, KC. Same here, humis packed yet I want to buy more

« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2015, 07:40:50 AM »

Damn good deal Mashing today:

Nica Rustica El Brujito 5 Pk
 Country:NicaraguaSize:6 x 52 Shape:Toro Wrapper:Maduro Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $34.75
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping

« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2015, 07:42:59 AM »

Damn good deal Mashing today:

Nica Rustica El Brujito 5 Pk
 Country:NicaraguaSize:6 x 52 Shape:Toro Wrapper:Maduro Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $34.75
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
Non-commie deal!
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2015, 07:45:27 AM »

Morning Dave, KC. Same here, humis packed yet I want to buy more

I'm making fewer and fewer Jam purchases because the deals are not what they once were.  0% savings on Padrons?  OK, you get the free shipping, but I can do better elsewhere.  I get faster free delivery from Spain than I do from CI.  What's up with that?  Also, Bianca got back from Honduras last week with Flor de Selvas, so full humis here too.

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2015, 07:51:42 AM »

Morning Dave, KC. Same here, humis packed yet I want to buy more

I'm making fewer and fewer Jam purchases because the deals are not what they once were.  0% savings on Padrons?  OK, you get the free shipping, but I can do better elsewhere.  I get faster free delivery from Spain than I do from CI.  What's up with that?  Also, Bianca got back from Honduras last week with Flor de Selvas, so full humis here too.
Very few good Jam deals over the past 2 years but once in a while I pick up on one.  Short Stories were the last one for me I think.    Just seems to me like CI is unraveling at the seams and Famous is just as bad except they still ship quick.   That horrible Sure-Post service is another huge player in the poor service for both of them.   On top of all that Famous is just generally a bunch of pricks.

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2015, 07:55:01 AM »

Morning Dave, KC. Same here, humis packed yet I want to buy more

I'm making fewer and fewer Jam purchases because the deals are not what they once were.  0% savings on Padrons?  OK, you get the free shipping, but I can do better elsewhere.  I get faster free delivery from Spain than I do from CI.  What's up with that?  Also, Bianca got back from Honduras last week with Flor de Selvas, so full humis here too.
Agreed, deals are just not there anymore, and it's the same things over and over again.

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2015, 08:00:19 AM »

Morning Dave, KC. Same here, humis packed yet I want to buy more

I'm making fewer and fewer Jam purchases because the deals are not what they once were.  0% savings on Padrons?  OK, you get the free shipping, but I can do better elsewhere.  I get faster free delivery from Spain than I do from CI.  What's up with that?  Also, Bianca got back from Honduras last week with Flor de Selvas, so full humis here too.
Agreed, deals are just not there anymore, and it's the same things over and over again.
When they have a desirable item at a decent deal they still fly off the shelves in minutes just like the old days but that does not seem to register any value with them.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26