Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2015, 05:51:56 AM »

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2015, 05:52:18 AM »

Page 2 finally!

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2015, 05:53:55 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Happy 2fer.

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2015, 05:54:33 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Happy 2fer.
Morning Golf

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2015, 05:54:55 AM »

Time for me to head to work.  BBL
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2015, 05:54:56 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Happy 2fer.
,Good morning Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2015, 05:56:40 AM »

So I lucked up and signed on yesterday and picked up the Diesel Uncuts which was my first jam purchase in more than 6 months, did anyone else hit any deals yesterday?

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2015, 06:17:15 AM »

So I lucked up and signed on yesterday and picked up the Diesel Uncuts which was my first jam purchase in more than 6 months, did anyone else hit any deals yesterday?
I did not.  Haven't even been tempted in some time.  The uncuts may have been my last purchase too, a couple of months back.  Are you back to smoking a bit more regularly?

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2015, 06:17:57 AM »

And good morning to all.

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2015, 06:38:34 AM »

So I lucked up and signed on yesterday and picked up the Diesel Uncuts which was my first jam purchase in more than 6 months, did anyone else hit any deals yesterday?
Just had an order go through with the auction site, so nothing for me for now. But the Uncuts are on the list of things I want, so hopefully soon.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2015, 06:44:49 AM »

So I lucked up and signed on yesterday and picked up the Diesel Uncuts which was my first jam purchase in more than 6 months, did anyone else hit any deals yesterday?
I did not.  Haven't even been tempted in some time.  The uncuts may have been my last purchase too, a couple of months back.  Are you back to smoking a bit more regularly?
About the only thing I smoke are the La Aurora Leoninos Corojito's, I don't think I have had more than 3 regular chars in the last three months, even the little ones drive my blood pressure crazy. :-(
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2015, 06:45:09 AM »

And good morning to all.
Good morning Tony.

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2015, 06:53:02 AM »

So I lucked up and signed on yesterday and picked up the Diesel Uncuts which was my first jam purchase in more than 6 months, did anyone else hit any deals yesterday?
I did not.  Haven't even been tempted in some time.  The uncuts may have been my last purchase too, a couple of months back.  Are you back to smoking a bit more regularly?
About the only thing I smoke are the La Aurora Leoninos Corojito's, I don't think I have had more than 3 regular chars in the last three months, even the little ones drive my blood pressure crazy. :-(
Wow.  Interesting.  Most cigars seem to lower people's blood pressure.

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2015, 07:03:17 AM »

Good morning boys! I'm in cigar-buying limbo, I actually have some cash saved for cigars/CFest. I did a box split of the Room 101 MCIII Roxxos with Dave but that's about it so far. The issue for me when I have a bit of cigar money is that I get more picky with it, looking to make a perfect purchase so I'm all over the place in that regard. The thought was to save for Tats of some sort and the ones I smoke the most are the smaller variety, PCRs and Havana VI Angeles but I'm tempted by everything at the moment

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2015, 07:06:59 AM »

Good morning boys! I'm in cigar-buying limbo, I actually have some cash saved for cigars/CFest. I did a box split of the Room 101 MCIII Roxxos with Dave but that's about it so far. The issue for me when I have a bit of cigar money is that I get more picky with it, looking to make a perfect purchase so I'm all over the place in that regard. The thought was to save for Tats of some sort and the ones I smoke the most are the smaller variety, PCRs and Havana VI Angeles but I'm tempted by everything at the moment
I'm the same way, since I have cigar money so infrequently, gotta find the perfect deal. Though, I got a bonus at work last month, and again this month, so watch out!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26