Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2015, 04:44:21 PM »

I got to get a good nights rest so I can pass Teleworking 101 tomorrow morning.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/29/2015
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2015, 04:58:44 PM »

I got to get a good nights rest so I can pass Teleworking 101 tomorrow morning.
That must be one rough test if you have turned in for the night already.

« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2015, 05:02:47 PM »

I got to get a good nights rest so I can pass Teleworking 101 tomorrow morning.
That must be one rough test if you have turned in for the night already.
Have not turned in yet just in the recliner watching the race pissed off cause nobody will wreck that bitch Danica.  Will turn in early though.

« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2015, 05:31:18 PM »

time to get ready to head to my business meetings.
:(
Once I am retired the next muth'r Fuk'n meeting I will go to will be with my maker.  I don't even want to hear the word meeting again!
Meeting meeting meeting meeting meeting!

« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2015, 05:35:07 PM »

time to get ready to head to my business meetings.
:(
Once I am retired the next muth'r Fuk'n meeting I will go to will be with my maker.  I don't even want to hear the word meeting again!
Meeting meeting meeting meeting meeting!
When I am retired and you got 20 years left I will remind you of that over and over and over. ;D
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2015, 10:14:32 PM »

interesting night. didn't worry about bikerlady's husband, you can imagine my surprise when her drunken brother, sister in law, and nephew showed up here to kick my ass. just left the biker (husband) to be honest and up front with him. I treated a friendship poorly and he didn't deserve that. bikerlady and I are still going to continue seeing each other.

« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2015, 10:25:53 PM »

interesting night. didn't worry about bikerlady's husband, you can imagine my surprise when her drunken brother, sister in law, and nephew showed up here to kick my ass. just left the biker (husband) to be honest and up front with him. I treated a friendship poorly and he didn't deserve that. bikerlady and I are still going to continue seeing each other.
What's with all the drama, Deano?  You're supposed to be relaxing.  Sheesh.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2015, 10:29:28 PM »

interesting night. didn't worry about bikerlady's husband, you can imagine my surprise when her drunken brother, sister in law, and nephew showed up here to kick my ass. just left the biker (husband) to be honest and up front with him. I treated a friendship poorly and he didn't deserve that. bikerlady and I are still going to continue seeing each other.
What's with all the drama, Deano?  You're supposed to be relaxing.  Sheesh.
I have to explain all this to the landlady and hope she doesn't ask me to leave.

« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2015, 10:40:38 PM »

interesting night. didn't worry about bikerlady's husband, you can imagine my surprise when her drunken brother, sister in law, and nephew showed up here to kick my ass. just left the biker (husband) to be honest and up front with him. I treated a friendship poorly and he didn't deserve that. bikerlady and I are still going to continue seeing each other.
What's with all the drama, Deano?  You're supposed to be relaxing.  Sheesh.
I have to explain all this to the landlady and hope she doesn't ask me to leave.
Moving again?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2015, 10:55:44 PM »

interesting night. didn't worry about bikerlady's husband, you can imagine my surprise when her drunken brother, sister in law, and nephew showed up here to kick my ass. just left the biker (husband) to be honest and up front with him. I treated a friendship poorly and he didn't deserve that. bikerlady and I are still going to continue seeing each other.
What's with all the drama, Deano?  You're supposed to be relaxing.  Sheesh.
I have to explain all this to the landlady and hope she doesn't ask me to leave.
Moving again?
the possibility is great.

« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2015, 01:11:51 AM »

interesting night. didn't worry about bikerlady's husband, you can imagine my surprise when her drunken brother, sister in law, and nephew showed up here to kick my ass. just left the biker (husband) to be honest and up front with him. I treated a friendship poorly and he didn't deserve that. bikerlady and I are still going to continue seeing each other.
Doesn't sound good Dean.

« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2015, 01:12:22 AM »

Tony fall asleep at the switch again?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]